What are the key features on Trust Level 2 and How to reach it?

What interesting things to share in TL 2? :sunglasses: How to reach it ? :sunglasses:
Have any tips or details to share with the community? :yum: :raised_hands:

18 Likes

I think there should be a guide somewhere on the forum, like there was for Basic Level 1, still trying to reach Lvel 1 for now though

7 Likes

Please link the guide or just mention post title, I’m trying to get to TL1.
It’ll be much appreciated :grin:

5 Likes

Maybe this is the info your looking for

10 Likes

Thanks for this, I think the requirements have been changed a bit though, I know users who have less than 5 topics entered with Basic badge. But this is helpful :blush:

7 Likes

Think it is also important to do the tutorial by dm @trondaobot to get trust level1

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @trondaobot display help.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, will look at these as well

2 Likes

I’ve completed the tutorial and got my certified badge, looking to see if I can get other badges too :blush:

6 Likes

This should be what you’re looking for, should help you if you follow the reqs stated

7 Likes

This would have helped a ton when I was trying to get my Basic Badge, anyway on to TL2

3 Likes

Thanks for this, can’t like your post unfortunately,
Reached Daily Limit

I really appreciate the link

3 Likes

@E_Mary @GodKing4Eva @G_Rants Stay Cool. :sunglasses: All you have to do is spend time with the community and forums. :raised_hands: Keep commenting and liking and engaging with the community. And take good time to read the post.Then you can get rewards asap. :sunglasses: :raised_hands:
I will mention some of the basic points they describe on Discourse blog about the way of getting to the 1st TL.

1 Like

Hi, where I can done Certified badge?

What is the difference between trust level 2 and 1? What innovations are coming???

En el nivel 2 te permite tener más interacción, invitar a otros usuarios entre otras cosas.

1 Like

I’ll read through all the suggestions, i’m also looking forward to entering trust level 2.

@trondaobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@trondaobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@trondaobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@trondaobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. — Og Mandino

@trondaobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

When will I get the level one. I am spending a lot of time.