What is the future of cryptocurrencies?

Haha

As a matter of fact
You can know and appreciate the economic importance of bear market.

But when once you have NO EXTRA FIAT…

Which in MOST CASES IS A MAJOR LIMITING FACTOR.

then the rest is history

You end up like a watch WATCH MODE and be expecting WHEN MOON .

REVOLVING IN CYCLES

Hahahahaha Watch Mode activated :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m talking from experience.

Each Time there is little form of bear market.

No fiat to engage.

I will be refreshing coinmarket cap for latest prices.

Only wishing and hoping to buy the dip.

Watchmode

1 Like

Hahahahaha not only you

Please ask our boss @Gordian :pray:

:rofl:
I hear my boss man

1 Like

Hmmm so only me is not making in this Bear market, I think something needs to be learn or should I say something is wrong :thinking:

Lols
Nothing is wrong

If you have extra FIAT you can make good use of the Bear market opportunities

You all I have start saving in fiat for you. You will save with me and when there is a dip, I give it to you :joy:

Haha

Still in the spirit of Hackathon
In the developer/ builder track

I will suggest YOU BUILD A PROJECT OR SMART CONTRACT THAT WILL SUPPORT THAT YOUR IDEA.

maybe name of the project will be
FIAT SAVINGS FOR DIP.

THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Hahahaha good idea
I remember @EMerchant told me I can also build.
AI will help me too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes you can also be a builder

And don’t forget to make your references to AI tools

Goodluck

Lols

Hahahaha 2025 not now

La mayoría recurre a Crypto para hacerse rico rapidamente porque precisamente es los que se ha vendido continuamente en las redes sociales y medios de comunicación, de aquí viene el problema cuando pierden todo su dinero y critican esta mundo.

3 Likes

Exactly, one of issues I have been fighting against.
We do not tell the world the truth. So mostly they know if they are to invest 100$ by a month time they should get 1000$ or above.

1 Like

But that’s now how it works , it’s highly possible we know. But that’s not the case. This is not a treasury bill or something

2 Likes

Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin started in 2009 and has been in existence till date. Bitcoin which is one of the pioneers of cryptocurrency has also suffered a lot of turbulence but there are a lot of gains it has made and I hope there’s still a future. Whilst cryptocurrency is suffering in one place it’s also gaining momentum in other jurisdiction such as
Denmark.
Germany.
Japan.
Switzerland.
Spain.
United Kingdom.
Secondly community activeness towards cryptocurrency shows it has a future for instance the maximum number of bitcoins that can ever exist is 21 million and as of march 2023 over 19 million bitcoins have already been mined.

3 Likes

Love this, they will all join with time.
It’s just a matter of time :pray:t2:

Life is all about ups and downs, its how we move forward and come out stronger. Crypto has seen FUD greater than this and still stands tall and strong.

The future is digital, where the world is moving, cryptocurrency and blockchain will soon be inevitable, the fool sits and watch but the wise takes initiative to position himself or herself for what is to come.

Occurrences like these are not bad at all, they rather help to clean the system, shows us things that work and things that dont. Again as the saying goes, it is only a fool that learns from his own mistakes but the wise learns from other peoples mistake.

Upcoming banks will know what to touch and what not to touch. If we dont clean them now, we will get burried with them later when the earthquake strike.

2 Likes

Sí, pero los bancos son el mayor problema para la humanidad, deberíamos evitar en esta nueva era que apareciesen, son los que mueven todo el problema del mundo.

2 Likes