You are all invited to the special kwahu easter festival

Kwahu oooo , Kwahu

Let me take this opportunity to invite you to the special Easter Festival on the Kwahu Ridge from 7th - 9th April 2023.

Kwahu is one of the most talked about communities in Ghana. It is noted for its beautiful structures, weather and the Escarpment.

The scenery include the Odwenanoma mountain, the beautiful houses, the beautiful hotels including the biggest hotel in Africa ( Rock City Hotel) with over one thousand rooms and the biggest underground nightclub in West Africa.

The Kwahu Easter comes with special fun filled activities with people from all walks of life who converge at Kwahu to celebrate this special festival. Some of the activities include jams, stage performance from artist both gospel and secular, football competition etc.

One exciting activity is the paragliding festival, This paragliding takes place on the mountain (Odwenanoma mountain).

We can even use this opportunity to educate people on the tron and it’s related activities.

Come and let’s enjoy the Kwahu Easter together…

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck:, i will definitely come there live this Easter to experience this first hand. It will be a great opportunity to showcase some of my favorite projects, like @TuruGlobal, @TronNinjas and @JustMoney. Time to set the mountains on fire :fire:. Nice scenery too

3 Likes

Hola, gracias por la invitación y por estas imágenes tan maravillosas.

1 Like

It has been on my list for a longer time, waiting for the right time to witness this. Are you from Kwahu?

1 Like

Of course I’m ready to receive you so that we can promote our products…

1 Like

More vim director, this easter, kwahu will jam, more chilling

1 Like

Yes oo bro, if want to book any of the nice hotels, you can contact me… I’ll be glad to meet all of you.

You’re warmly welcome, hoping to see you on the mountain…

Certainly, there’s going to be more :fire::fire::fire::fire:

alright thanks, will check my schedule and let you know

1 Like

2019 or so, I was going to Kumasi from Accra and Linda Dor was on fire.
I was just imagining how the main Kwahu town will be

1 Like

I swear, it’s just an eye saw…

hahahaha will try and come
If you are on twitter too please share it there.
Let’s promote what we have

2 Likes

What a nice view and structure, this looks amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the information, it’s a beautiful place

1 Like

Rod, visit Ghana one day and you will love it

3 Likes

I know that it is a beautiful land, and I also know people from there, good people.

3 Likes

Sure, where are you from please

1 Like

Come and witness it yourself…

2 Likes

I will definitely come, maybe in 2025

1 Like