0xAfrica - Tron backed Stablecoins for local African currencies

Thank you @IDNoble Thanks for the encouragement

I love the idea of digitalizing the local currencies. I will try it out and see how it works, if any question pops up, i will link up. Keep building

2 Likes

Thank you @Nana66419 the project is still heavily under development, you will encounter some bugs but feel free to bring it up to our attention, thank you for the support.

1 Like

Good one bro … Keep it up! Good luckkkl :100:

1 Like

Thank you for the support @AdelEdv

1 Like

Hola, todo lo que comprenda un desarrollo local me parece perfecto, es una buena manera de poder adquirir más conocimiento y salidas a otras personas, dando un valor real. Suerte

1 Like

Nice product you have, go for it

1 Like

@Ric Thank you for the support!

1 Like

@antonio Gracias. Ese es el objetivo, incluir a la mayor cantidad de personas en el ecosistema a través del desarrollo local.

I feel like this is not going to benefit the global community

@Anikulapo Thank you for your feedback. Africa is part of the global community, any effort to increase the adoption of crypto in Africa will benefit the global crypto community. Just like USDD/USDC/USDT the digitazation of currency has a positive impact on the overall ecosystem. Our idea is to localize solutions to bring crypto to the doorstep of people who are usually left out of technological advancements.

Oh, cool. Now I get your point. If this will bring crypto closer to the African communities who are already lagging behind, then it’s a really good idea

1 Like

Hola, me parece perfecto el punto de vista que todo el mundo tenga acceso al mundo criptográfico, y que se consiga hacerlo realidad.

1 Like

Voting has opened on Devpost, kindly cast a vote for the project. Thanks in advance.

waiting for votinggg <3

1 Like

Glad to have found this! Goodluck to the team

3 Likes

Thank you for your support!

Example of one local stable coins from africa?..tbh nice project really looking forward to this.

@Mattylegend We’ll be deploying tZAR to the Nile testnet hopefully by the end of the week. Which will be a tron backed stablecoin for the South African Rand (ZAR).

Currently fixing some bugs in the smart contract that was brought to our attention by other forum members.

Good project . Familiarity can also open doors for usability… Using my local currency as a complete beginner to the ecosystem tends to make me feel at home.
However, is there any government regulation on the local currency pertaining to the usage of its local currency in this project?

1 Like