About the Hackathon Season 6 category

Good afternoon, I request permission to publish our project. Thank you very much. @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92

2 Likes

Hi,
Im building a project can you add me to hackathon s6 so I can make a post there? @admin.hackathon

2 Likes

I have responded to you @DaLirium and @Sahne

2 Likes

Hi,
I request permission to publish our project. Thank you very much.
@admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92

1 Like

Hello, how do I post my project on this forum, I have not been granted permission yet?

Where can I find the categories for the Hackathon6. I would like to submit a game for BTTC but not sure which category it belongs to…

I guess it will be Artistry…

Hi @admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 i want to publish project as part of Tron Hackathon Season 6, can you please enable permissions for me.

Thanks

1 Like

@admin.hackathon
We want public a project, working on DevPost and say about TronForum Link, can you enable permissions to do it? Thanks.

1 Like

Sent a Dm to you @satyasandeep007 @lopeed

1 Like

Hello there,

I am struggling with solidity.

How do I learn Solidity with 2000 TRX test tokens per day?
I can only deploy my contract 2 times, and I am unable to figure out where my bug is.
Everytime, I have to wait 24h to add 2000 TRX. This is very frustrating.

I have looked into installing a local TestNet on my linux machine, but I cannot, because I don’t have enough RAM…

Being quite short on $$$ at the moment, I cannot afford to rent a dedicated machine to run a testnet, so I cannot test my code. I am running out of time because of personal circumstances - putting my personal integrity at risk to finish this hackathon in time. I feel very frustrated right now…

I am sure I am missing something, it cannot be such an handicap to not have access to a 64GB RAM machine to learn solidity , or is it?

You can get max 5000 TRX test tokens per day here for Shasta or Nile here Telegram: Contact @TronOfficialDevelopersGroupEn

If you join the discord you can also get another 5000 TRX tokens. TRON Developers & SRs

@SimbadMarino will help you try to find your bugs in devtalks.

1 Like

please share your shasta address and will send you some extra TRX

Please add me to the hackathon @StevenTRON @admin.hackathon

@WindsOfChange92 please I want to post my project

Hi! I am excited to be here! I am building a project that will help de centralised rent and security deposits.

2 Likes

Oh you are welcome and I am eager to know more about this project. You mean rent as in room rent or office rent?

Responded @Uch20014life

The concept of Rent deposits is the same whether commercial or residential buildings.

Can I be added to Hackathon S6 so I post our project :sunglasses:

1 Like