About the Hackathon Season 6 category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

16 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Season 6 loadingā€¦:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Id like to note here on Season six, from event horizon, gravitational harmonic. Variable: undefined / NAN. How much you all actually know about AI because im pretty sure:
That was me.
(ā€œI amā€+(ā€˜Terminatorā€™).on _laser([disk]).at(mfkerrors));

O and another thing, your little planet here,ā€¦ expect it to detonate in <50y Little mangs, not my fault its your radical uraniam industrialisation age, lets make it quick and dirtyā€¦

LFG!!! We are Hacking all night!

1 Like

Hacking all night? I hope not the bad or negative hacking. What I know for hackathon like this for for developers to build and develop and manage their projects. Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong and not hacking

1 Like

Amazing season 6 booting

Dear @admin.hackathon Hello, I want to ask about the Integration category, does that mean we have to have a previous Web3 project outside Tron then we integrate it into Tron or can it be a Web2 project that will be integrated into Tron?

1 Like

Ready to rockā€¦ :sunglasses: ā€¦ lets fly to the moon ā€¦ :rocket:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Stay active

1 Like

Thank youā€¦ Lets do the best :+1:

1 Like

Someone has already replied

1 Like

Hi! I want to ask where should I request for adding me to the hackathon group for S6?
Iā€™m new to the DAO but I surely want to contribute here to my best.

You are welcome to tron, you can tag the admin they will attend to you. Looking to see your best here. Thank you

you need to register on Devpost.

Welcome mate

1 Like

Hello, I am a full stack dev, can I join the forumn to enter hackathon

ty

You welcome, yes you can give a try and register at.

I welcome everyone to Season 6 HackaTron, both devs and community members. Letā€™s bring the best of blockchain in this hackathon

1 Like

Hi, I need to know how to create a Project post for the Hackathon. I am not shown with any option to create a post.

Kindly register here

Ya i have already registered in devpost and given my tron forum id there.