After Bitcoin halving what Next

The recent successful halved event of bitcoin went well.
Now my concern is what next are we to expect in terms of market reaction

@Gordian @HODL @Nweke-nature1.com @Prince-Onscolo

7 Likes

So we should hold on our bags till next at 2028.
Let get to teach the newbies the basic we understand by this bitcoin halving. @Relate101 @ines_valerie come and learn

3 Likes

I think we might be expecting a similar pattern to what happened last halving, where the peak of the bull run happened the next year. So it would be advisable to hold onto your bags. But maybe not as long as 2028.

3 Likes

Quick one halving = cuts in half. So when BTC is halved nd mining reward reduced ,so does the number of new bitcoins entering the market.
Meaning the supply of BTC available to meet demand grows more .

Limited supply is one of Bitcoin’s key features.
Limited supply and Unlimited Demand. Doing the maths is going be massive.

The last Bitcoin will be Mined in the year 2140 and that’s when we will have a total supply of 21 Million all Mined!

2 Likes

Lols, as I understand, the halving date is just a ceremonial event. But the bullrun might not be on that date. Lots of things I later learnt and read about the after effects of the event

2 Likes

I got to understand that the halving reduces the rate at which bitcoin is mined and supplied. This leads to demand being higher than supply and increase in price.

• some things I feel will take effect after halving.

• More difficulty in mining bitcoin for miners, I mean
    Miners will now have to earn as a more as they did before the halving to sustain their business so many who can’t cover their cost will now have to close business

• Increase attention of alternative coins:-
    I mean when bitcoin becomes expensive people like me will always altcoin that are low price so we will see a increase

[quote=“Andreaxino, post:6, topic:24065”]
halving reduces the rate at which bitcoin is mined and supplied. This leads to demand being higher than supply and increase in price.
[/quote] this only work when there is increased adoption

Thanks for the tag, but freaking speaking this is my first experience on Bitcoin halving thou, imagine me sitting pretty thinking how the event is going to look like and how it will make people happy only to see it just like a normal day Lols

3 Likes

I understand that feelings. You expected that big halving celebration. Sorry this part of our world still gaining recognition into what is bitcoin. In some cities, they had some kind of party for it. Last night before I slept off

I was listening to one twitter space and will share what I learnt in summary.

2 Likes

Sorry your expectations was not made. But miners actually made pretty money

2 Likes

Miners were paid 6.2 Bitcoin for every Block they mined but since yesterday night 20 April they started getting paid 3.1 Bitcoin for every block they mine

2 Likes

My own is why the hype of bitcoin halving, why cant the event happened next year since you suggest it might be similar to what happened last halving, newbie like me will be expecting to grab the bag not knowing it’s don’t happen immediately :joy:

2 Likes

The pay out might look big. But looking at their coat of mining :pick: and the rest and the sometimes unfavorable market price. could make it not too profitable for miners

1 Like

Please can you stop making me laugh. Normal we will always have the hype for bitcoin halving. It so natural.
So for newbies. In fact for the fact you have experience
Bitcoin halving YOU ARE NO LONGER NEWBIES IN CRYPTO.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work that way there is a certain amount of block that needs to be completed.

1 Like

Now that the event occurred successfully.
We now have another 4 years opportunity to build our bags or portfolio. How do we do that?.

The goal is to be in better position for the next halving.
@Relate101 @ines_valerie not only bitcoin have the halving event. Litecoin too have halving.

2 Likes

I never knew Lite coin had a halving event.

Check on Google for more information. I had funny fomo experience on the last litecoin halving. I bought some days to event and expected the greens only for my bag to get almost halved.
Sold at lost and had to understand the hard way

1 Like

I will do just that. Fomo is bad for business it is advisable to do proper research before even deciding to buy or sell anything

1 Like

Nope not so fast like that. Except you wanna play fast grab with the memecoin.

Just my few suggestions on WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NOW?

• Buy and hold some bitcoin ( if you can grab up to half or more btc) not only btc. Or even altcoins.

• Get proper knowledge about Crypto and invest in it for the long term.

• Work and earn crypto. I love this part, Learn more about crypto jobs very helpful.

• Learn to Trade and Earn more Bitcoin or altcoins. Do your research o.

• Understand the Risk. Crypto is highly volatile so only invest what don’t need immediately for your survival as it may be a curse or blessing if you can’t be patient till the price rises to your take profit.

3 Likes