Bitcoin ETF approved,...yes ! Then what next for crypto?

Bitcoin ETF! Bitcoin ETF!! Bitcoin ETF !!! Yes it has been approved, then what next for crypto?
I think we have already agitated about bull market coming in 2024 with @Prince-Onscolo @Gordian @Youngyuppie and @manfred_jr With host of others
No hard feelings but I think bull run is not coming anytime soon, sometimes history is likely repeat itself, yes it can be broken and rewritten,…

The narrative always come that after halving there comes a bull run and a new ATH for Bitcoin,…hmmm :thinking: how would that be possible, when most people are not willing to hold just 2× you will take profit and run :joy: same as others,…am not saying this to get you gripped in fear or being negative or whatever but don’t be suprise that bull run might not come anytime soon :pushpin:

What’s your say?
Do you concur with me? Or are you objecting?
Please answer with your reasons

To our great professor @Nana66419 are you thinking :thinking: what am thinking or thinking differently?

3 Likes

so you expect the market to go upwards only? No it won’t work like that. Still bull run will come but personally I tipped 2025 but won’t be surprised if we see some nice moves again this year. Bitcoin may touch 33k this year and may touch 50k too all in this year. #NFA tho

3 Likes

Smart :nerd_face: man try to be more confidential as an experienced investor,…why NFA ? So you are not sure :smiley:

Good calling, I like the fact we all Expected Bitcoin ETF would be upward trend event.
Good this dip we experiencing as insight of whstvtge next big event will give us ( halving).

NFA, we expecting ETH ETF?
With ETF approval or not, we use to the more dip. Lols.
Don’t be surprised if BTC would be struggling to hit new Ath.

At both price touches… Would be a blessing for @Nweke-nature1.com, @Relate101 would buy at $33k.
Andy @Prince-Onscolo will dump at $50k.

3 Likes

Your words are always zig zag :joy:,… please land me on a safe land, am just a small local boy :palms_up_together:

Good you know even the crypto charts more of zigzag. So which of the safe landing you need?
Lols

2 Likes

It’s too early to laugh :joy: in this red market

2 Likes

Assets are just experiencing volatility at the moment just like in the case of a swinging pendulum set in motion, it always goes both ways. In this case it’s just a bear market shakedown that’ll recuperate in the coming months following the upcoming halving, be sure to spread your investments across alts cause a “transfer of wealth” type of tsunami is incoming, and scalping/swing traders are still eating good in this dip.

P.S - I just got a notification of a trade I didn’t put SL in church and ended up here, I’ll have to pray for my blood pressure now, bye guys.

1 Like

Hmmm cool, am watching closely to see where the incoming transfers will come from… hope it’s not from Grayscale that tells us when he buys but won’t tell us when he dumps :joy:

1 Like

wicked man :joy::joy::joy: you want to fry me :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

who will dump :joy: ei these guys hate me ooh

How can I fry you when you are not an egg :egg: :joy:

You can fry Him as Pancake alias Muti-chain
You can Fry Him as plantains.
Lols.

2 Likes

To me, I think that the (correction) we are seeing now is to shaken out those who are not ready for what is ahead. Remember, ETF is not the final destination for this era but there is another big event being prepared for, The Bitcoin halving. So, it’s not appropriate to expect parabolic after the ETF approval, we have to move and retrace, then be preparing for another move up after the halving. In my honest opinion, Bitcoin and the entire crypto space responded the way I have thought it should after the ETF approval, trading from above $40k to above $50k, making us to have a strong consolidation at around $40k+. Now I’m expecting it to trade between $45k to above $60k+ after the halving and I’m certain you know what this could mean to the entire crypto market.

This is just my personal opinion and should not be considered while making any financial decisions.

2 Likes

It took grayscale almost a year to acquire as much BTC that has been bought ever since spot ETF BTC approval, the major inflows has been from Wall Street and the likes.

I have been planning to get a loan from lapo but after reading final lines I was discouraged,…thank you for your contribution

1 Like

Yeah you are correct but still he added a little bucks during the period

1 Like

Oh smart moves, Do we still have the $LAPO token liquidity pool, I can lend from. You be my guarantor?

2 Likes

My point is; you just can’t write off the positive effect of ETF Approval that is atleast significant of the volume of cash inflows by corporations since the sec gave a green light…

1 Like

Why not hope you have available collaterals