All projects info of TRON Hackathon Season 3

goStables - Decentralized Stablecoins for the Caribbean ++

Project Overview
goStables Protocol enables anyone to mint, trade and earn from gStables which are a collection of USDD backed, Caribbean stablecoins pegged to their real world exchange rates using price oracles.

Full submission and subsequent posts

A facet of my rational
A nation’s local currency is an important facet of energy communication, history and cultural expression for the people that use it (all of us). It’s also important to understand that in order to effectively onboard new web3 users and for Tron to achieve daily usage akin to Visa,MC etc, it isn’t about getting people to use things that are totally disconnected from their real world contextual domain. It is more about building bridges of a common understanding.

US/EU stablecoins are a digital evolution of the e-communication/history/culture of those regions and their currency. Every national currency should have this same right, technological capability and growth potential. With goStables, we’re empowering other national currencies with this ability. Providing the building blocks for folks to evolve their local currencies and their economies on the blockchain->improving their real-world. This is one good way how we can move the global online industry forward together.

Project Links

Thanks for reading. Feel free let us know your thoughts at our submission thread above ^ and do consider voting for us! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Hello community members !
My submission is “Heritage
Track Type: Web3

Devpost url: Devpost link

About Heritage: ** Heritage is a Backup, recovery and inheritance of Crypto, Assets and Files (Estate planning: Will and Testament).

Heritage provides a decentralized app that enables you to assign what happens to your Web3 assets(crypto, private keys, seed phrases, NFTs, digital arts e.t.c) in case of death.

Your Crypto assets or Important files are stored in secured vaults powered by Smart contracts on BTTC and Arweave, and are only released to beneficiaries that you chose and assigned to in each vault, making sure that your Crypto Assets/Files are not lost forever after your demise.

Heritage Smart Contracts are currently deployed to the BTTC Testnet.**

Demo video link: a href=“Heritage Demo - YouTube”>youtube video link

You can try it out with the links:
Live Site:heritage v1.netlify.app

GitHub repo: heritage smart contract, heritage dapp

Forum Link: forum Link

Please :pray: your votes counts feel free to vote and get in touch if there are other suggestions or ideas to add, this project is real with your votes also.

5 Likes

I think this is really a nice project…please explain how it counts likes how many books to a certain amount of TRX

1 Like

BUILDING THE SERVICE TO MAKE DEVELOPMENT ON TRON EASIER

Project Name: Tron Development Kit
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: TDK
DevPost URL: Tron Development Kit ( TDK ) | Devpost
Project Goal: Simply the process of building on the TRON network

Project Website: n/a yet

Project Test Instructions: Get a postman sample data https://www.postman.com/collections/368248f92a4d03776769, clone the repository, and can simply run a sample prior to the main launch

Project Details:
Problem: Some developers find it kind of hard to build on the TRON network.
Reasons: No flexible API is available to every builder. No simple SDKs Majorly for ReactJS which is mostly used by builders. This makes it kind of hard to build quickly and greatly on the ecosystem which also affects me being a developer.
Realized solution: Working on an API that helps simplify this process and bridge the development gap between Web2 and Web3 making builders from any sector ( regards any programming language ) able to build flexible applications on the TRON network.
The API is available on both the test networks ( shasta and nile ) and main network.
This will make it possible for any builder using any programming language to get on-chain data in their app.

API Includes:

• NFT API: The NFT API is a set of APIs built to help developers index real-time NFT data from across the network, enabling builders to build and scale their NFT dapps efficiently. This includes fetching NFT balance of an address, fetching NFT metadata, fetching NFT owners, etc.

• Token API: Token API is a set of APIs built to help developers fetch token-related data from the blockchain such as token balances of a wallet ( trc-10 and trc-20 ), trc-20 transactions, and some others too.

• Transaction API: Transaction API is a set of APIs built to help developers fetch transaction-related data from the blockchain such as getting transactions by hash, and get transactions of wallet.

• BTFS API: BTFS API is an API that allows developers to upload files to BTFS through the API.

Project Milestones: Worked on the API to give the best output in the fastest way considering time complexity and expected to have MVP by the submission deadline. React SDK in beta-mode

4 Likes

i suggest T-Boost!! Great great project in this bear market

1 Like

Hello, my name is Aditi.
This is the first time I have participated. Being a girl and being able to build an app based on web3 was very difficult and challenging. But in the end, I was able to build it. Please vote for my project, I need support from u all.
My submission is #E9 Shatranj under Ecosystem Category.

** Project Description**: Shatranj increases the incentive and the stake to play this classic ancient game with Ib3 tokens I call Ashrafi (ancient coins in India) $ASHF. Both players of the game that connect using our special matchmaking algorithm agree on a bid amount and the winner of the game takes all the $ASHF (game token) in the prize pool.
Project Info: GitHub - fixermann/Chesstrx: Chess game built on Ethereum
Project Website: https://shatranj.vercel.app/ *
Project Details:

You can vote using this link: TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote - #7 by admin.hackathon
Support from you all will be appreciated.

4 Likes

thanks for this collection! very informative

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for organizing this post. Please check out our project called Journey: an on-chain quests platform built for the TRON ecosystem.

You can go learn about web3 projects on TRON and earn token rewards for doing hands-on experiences. I’ll keep it brief here and leave a link to learn more:) Journey by TRON Magicians - A TRON-native on-chain quests platform

5 Likes

I am new here I am trying to learn d basic ways to earn

3 Likes

Let’s build a sustainable future together with CactusChain! :cactus: :link:

Sustainability problems like climate change, misappropriation of natural resources, and pollution are indisputably the greatest challenges facing humanity, and their effects are causing increasing death rates worldwide. Around the world, researchers are already establishing that there has been an increase in the number of illnesses, body injuries, and deaths caused by floods, landslides, heat waves, and wildfires due to the rising number of sustainable problems.

Concrete and sustainable actions are required to minimize the impact of these challenges. We need to raise awareness about these problems and connect with communities to overcome the problems together. Starting a green initiative from your own local community will help others realize that they can play a part in promoting a better quality of life for the next generations while protecting the planet.

With this in mind, we developed CactusChain, a decentralized web platform that seeks to connect people with sustainability-related ideas and continue to have them happen by promoting them to the community. We think this platform can provide a unique opportunity for users to contribute to the community and the environment by providing incentives for those who carry out a project and by encouraging and attracting the public to invest in sustainability actions creatively and directly.

What exactly does CactusChain do?

• We provide a platform for users to create sustainable initiatives/projects that help the environment by interacting with smart contracts and TRC721 Tokens (NFTs)

• We enable community members to contribute to a sustainable initiative by providing donations that translate into reputation “green points.”

• We provide the resources to find and query for users’ green points to discover the most collaborative members in this green society.

• Each time a “project acquisition” or a “project donation” goes through, both the user and the project owner receive points that will increase the project’s popularity and community impact. If someone that has a lot of green points supports a completely new project, they will be making them a huge favor because someone with a proven record of credibility is supporting the project.

To learn more technical details about CactusChain, please check out our presentation and extra posts!

CactusChain Video
Live Demo - Needs Tronlink wallet on Nile Testnet
CactusChain Forum Thread
CactusChain Devpost

3 Likes

Email me at roheemnasiru015@gmail.com

Hi,

What are you looking to contribute to?

2 Likes

Just like normal books, each book has a price. A book can cost for example 350 TRX (approx. 19 dollar). Unlike normal books, you do not have to pay this before reading, but you pay while you read using micro-transactions. So when you read only 30% of a book that costs 350 TRX, you only pay 105 TRX.

5 Likes

We are HEXTOPUS

Project Details:

In the traditional market, there are various marketing agencies and methodologies for efficient use of a limited marketing budget. However, unlike the traditional market, the web3 market operates based on a wallet, making it difficult to apply the traditional marketing-efficiency analysis. In addition, in order for the existing marketing agencies to implement DApp/DAO’s CPA(Cost-Per-Action) marketing, additional understanding and development ability of smart contracts are required. For these reasons, marketing means in web3 are limited to influencer marketing or community marketing.

Hextopus aims to solve this problem by developing an on-chain referral marketing platform. Hextopus will help DApps grow and bootstrap, and eventually will bring a new paradigm of crypto marketing.

1. Campaign

• Customization: Campaign creators can set all smart contract-based actions as target action conditions and allow rewards to be distributed only when target actions are performed by users - CPA marketing. In addition, campaign creators can create an event-type campaign aimed at a specific holder group by setting only qualification condition without a target action.

• Referral Marketing: Hextopus campaign is basically based on referral marketing. With Hextopus, DApp/DAO can maximize marketing reach through viral effects.

• Abuse Prevention Mechanism: Hextopus minimizes the number of cherry pickers through its own optimal participation deposit scheme.

• Minimum Participation: When creating a campaign, if DApp/DAO enter the amount of rewards to charge in the reward pool and the minimum number of participating wallets, Hextopus campaign contract automatically sets the reward schema to ensure the minimum participation. This makes it easier for DApp/DAO to quantify the correlation between marketing cost and efficiency.

• Withdrawal: DApp/DAO can withdraw its marketing budget from the reward pool after a certain period of time.

2. Consecutive Referral Chain

• Hextopus is a protocol that allows users to earn rewards through both ‘participation’ and ‘share’. When users participate in a campaign, they can receive participation rewards and their unique referral links are generated. Once generated, these links can be shared among their community and if their referrals also participate in the campaign, the user is rewarded again for the successful referral.

• Participants are eligible for ‘1st level referral rewards’ arising from direct participation for each of their referees, and ‘2nd level referral rewards’ for their referees’ successful referrals.

• For example, a campaign with a participation reward scheme [50 (DApp’s reward token), 10 (HXTO)], a direct referral reward scheme [25 (reward token), 5 (esHXTO)], and an indirect referral reward scheme [10 (reward token), 1 (esHXTO)] will result in the reward structure described below.
    • Analyzing Participant A’s total rewards,

• Participant A receives 50 reward tokens and 10 HXTO for his/her direct participation.
      • Through Participant A’s link, he/she has also shared the campaign to Participants B, C, and D, who all have participated in the campaign. Then Participant A is eligible for an additional 25 reward tokens and 5 esHXTO arising from direct participation for each of his referees.
      • If Participants E, F, G participate indirectly through either Participant B, C, or D’s referral link, then Participant A will be eligible for another 10 reward tokens and 1 esHXTO for each.
      • Thus the total rewards received by Participant A is 155 reward tokens, 10 HXTO, and 18 esHXTO.
      • Note that this consecutive scheme is currently restricted to only three layers, so any participation by users further down in the tree will not be considered when calculating Participant A’s rewards.
    • Calculating from Participant B’s viewpoint,

• 50 reward tokens and 10 HXTO** for his/her direct participation.
      • Through Participant A’s link, he/she has also shared the campaign to Participants E and F, who all have participated in the campaign. Then Participant B is eligible for an additional 25 reward tokens and 5 esHXTO arising from direct participation for each of his referees.
      • If Participant H participates through either Participant F’s referral link, then Participant B will be eligible for another 10 reward tokens and 1 esHXTO.
      • Thus the total rewards received by Participant B is 110 reward tokens, 10 HXTO, and 11 esHXTO.
  3. On-Chain Data

• Marketing data such as Conversion Rate and Cost per Action will be provided on the dashboard. Whenever the details of the campaign change, marketing data will be automatically archived and comparative analyzed to help the optimal marketing execution for each campaign.
  4. Tokenomics

• Value Capture Mechanisms:
      (1) Participation deposit
      (2) Increase base referral reward caps by holding more HXTO tokens
      (3) DApp’s reward pool withdrawal fee
      (4) A certain amount of HXTO essential for composing a reward pool
2 Likes

Good day!

It’s good to meet everyone of you here. Here, I’m standing in for our season 3 project, Classic Chords. We would be delighted to get your thoughtful vote.

Please give Classic Chords your vote.

I appreciate you, great folks!

5 Likes

I still have upto 3 opportunity of vote :100:

Great work :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Great idea you are amazing

2 Likes

Wow jewery and investment cant beore than gas commodity in my country🇳🇬

1 Like

Awesome that would be great
Nice Project :ok_hand:

2 Likes