## AzSale: Your Global Crypto Marketplace - Powered by TRON! 🛒

Hey Tronics! :wave:

Get ready for a revolution in e-commerce! :fire: Introducing AzSale, a groundbreaking platform built to empower you to buy and sell using your favorite cryptocurrencies – Tether (TRC-20), Ethereum (ERC-20), and Bitcoin!

Tired of platforms that ignore the power of crypto? :triumph: AzSale is different. We believe in the future of decentralized finance, and we’re making it easier than ever to integrate crypto into your daily life.

Here’s what makes AzSale awesome:

• Shop with Crypto: Browse a wide selection of products and pay seamlessly with USDT (TRC-20), ETH (ERC-20), or BTC.
  • Become a Reseller: Source products and run your own online store within AzSale’s marketplace – earn crypto while you build your business!
  • Secure & Transparent: Enjoy peace of mind with blockchain-powered transactions. Every payment is verifiable and tamper-proof.
  • Global Reach: Connect with buyers and sellers from around the world, expanding your opportunities.

We’re especially excited about the integration of Tether (TRC-20)! :zap: TRON’s speed and low fees make it the perfect choice for fast and efficient e-commerce transactions.

Join the AzSale movement today! :arrow_right: [ Amazon buy (azsale.cc)] [https://devpost.com/software/azsale-your-global-crypto-marketplace]

Let’s discuss! What features would you like to see on AzSale? What are your favorite products to buy and sell with crypto? Share your thoughts below! :point_down:

#CryptoCommerce #TRON #TRX #USDT #AzSale #eCommerce #FutureofShopping

3 Likes

Oh wow, this is a first!
Why not get it entered as a Hackathon Season 7 project instead.

are you going to accept fiat?

Looking forward for a feature that will make the platform open for collaboration with vendors for real life purchase of commodities using crypto

Yep I did submitted it already :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah there is a feature for VISA/MASTERCARD as well etc.

1 Like

Yeah that would be implemented too as well etc. I got cousins who sells rice commodities and have restaurants and salons, as well they are open to cryptocurrencies etc.

1 Like

How can we find your hackathon post since you’ve submitted it already

I posted it here TRON Hackathon - TRON DAO Forum but not yet approved etc. @admins

1 Like

Nigerians and Ghanaians love P2P alot, it allows us to use our local mobile money services to trade. Do you have any plans for that?

Not directly in the website itself but P2P platform of choice like Binance, Coinbase, & Kraken etc. since platform accepts trc-20, erc-20, eth, usdt, btc, & debit/credit card, etc.

Would love to see more digital products available for purchase with crypto - any plans to expand in that area?

Yes, I think the store have it but if it doesn’t, we will probably update and add it in the future etc.

Alright thank you for your response.

1 Like

don’t get it, are you going to integrate these exchanges.

I already know these supports p2p

This is an ecommerce, online shopping platform not a P2P exchange platform etc.

1 Like

OK the 1st answer should have been just “no” lol
I don’t know why you added Binance and others, I know they have P2P. thank you

E-commerce but Web3, I think it’s only right @Prince-Onscolo question about p2p cause how do you fund orders in areas with strict crypto regulations where native credit cards don’t suffice

1 Like

We understand that funding orders can be challenging in areas with strict cryptocurrency regulations where native credit cards may not suffice. To address this, we recommend using the following payment methods:

• USDT (TRC-20)
  • ETH (ERC-20)
  • Bitcoin (automatically converted to USDT)

These options ensure secure and efficient transactions, allowing you to complete your purchases without any hassle.

1 Like

I totally get it now, thanks for clarifying.

1 Like