I got confirmation that the right dates = devpost for the community vote

2 Likes

Thank you.

Hope everyone gets to know this.

Yo estaré votando por cukiesworld

Great.

Why do you like that project?

TronHub has got fabulous support.

Our project may not have a large community now but we bring a complete product here. :smile:

1 Like

Es un juego play to ear que está para salir va participar ahorita el el tercer hakaton

Incredible opportunity for all investors, thank you TronDao

The world’s first dance to earn platform to onboard the 250M+ dancers onto web3:
https://trondance.netlify.app/

Try us out, it’s free and rewarding!

More info:

@H_P

1 Like

Mobula :wink: Mobula is a next generation crypto app. Simple as a crypto aggregator, powerful as a DeFi tool.

I’d always go for mobula but since you need another project it will always be mobula dot fi for me

It’s the only project that I started with from an early stage and grown with it to an extent i had to shed tears of joy definitely :joy: because Of the upgrades made

Mobula the next generation crypto app. Simple as a crypto aggregator, powerful as a DeFi tool.

Seriously mobula is the best you need to link into right now, legit dex crypto aggregator.

Mobula. Pay attention to this wonderful decentralized aggregator :heart_eyes:

Definitely Mobula as it is a unique project that seeks to compete with Coinmarketcap. We are building features not available anywhere else like the portfolio tracker and many other features that allow for an easy transition from Coinmarketcap to Mobula.

Great project.

I checked on phone.
Liked the loading dancer.

The concept is unique.

You can try to pass the concept in a better way.

Great support by Mobula friends.

Gotta check it out.

Btw portfolio tracker is available on CoinGecko & CoinMarketCap.

What are other unique features?

Oh, I think I haven’t been clear enough. What’s unique on the portfolio tracker is that it’s synced directly on-chain.
Which means you don’t have to manually setup transactions.
You just have to add as many wallets as you want and we’re keeping track of them.
For other unique features, I’ll let you go through the platform: key innovation is bringing Web3 to Crypto aggregators. Buying assets in-app, owning the app you use, etc.

@H_P please use your laptop, the website is presently not intended for mobile devices.

We started the project quite recently however we’re adding tons of feature which will make it even more immersive.

I am constantly working on my project day and night, 0.1.2 will be here soon, with 8 ball!
Currently you can play chess on our protocol @ http://trxmini.games

Check it out!

3 Likes