Crypto Moon Catz

CryptoMoonCatz is a Tron NFT collection with 25 different sets of Moon Catz. We wanted a different feeling to the collection and made it more like a card collection, this will allow us to make a trading card game using the NFTs! We have 30,000 Tron in bounties out if you mint some special Catz! Come see more of our plans at:

We hope to make some other fun and useful tools for the Tron community and for new users entering the Tron ecosystem. We have started to add a repository of links for tron projects at Tron Base.

Check them out at:

We have entered the Hackathon in order for exposure to the ideas that we want to build.

4 Likes

@bbryan927 lots of NFT in the space at the moment so hope this one is unique compared to all the other animal JPegs? good luck in the hackathon :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Indeed, being original is absolutely necessary

2 Likes

Looks like the project isn’t participating in the hackathon? Maybe should move this topic to Tron discussions or Apenft section

1 Like

We have entered the Hackathon.

2 Likes

Let’s go to the Moon Catz! Good luck @bbryan927

1 Like

I don’t see any track and presentation post structure (name of team, team members, projet goals,…)

I’m

Apologize if it seems like we are disorganized… But this forum is not easy to navigate.

1 Like

I’m telling you cause for the hackathon season one some projects have been excluded for not having a track/category. You might want to contact an admin to verify how to do this before the judging period starts.

@admin.hackathon is there a way to verify crypto moon catz are in the nft track for the hackathon?

1 Like

perfect details, u created awesome content

1 Like