Top Submissions In Tron Hackathon 2022 S2 From All Categories

OK, Here are the top submissions from the Tron Hackathon 2022. I have analyzed and selected the projects based on scalability, business modal, and idea/concept. Your opinion may vary I respect your opinion. Ok, let’s take a look.

WEB3

Unity(Web)3 Toolbelt

An add-on for the Unity3D game engine, to help videogame developers integrate blockchains into their games as fast and easily as possible.

I think this tool can help new users to integrate the blockchain into their projects easily which can speed up the development and can help the web3 ecosystem.

NFT

Cubie - community-driven NFT & GameFi Platform and TronNFTmaker

NFT takes ownership and uniqueness to the ultimate level. We want to bring Creative NFTs with great use case to Tron network.

CUBIE is a community-driven NFT GameFi platform empowering users by rewarding them for their engagement and enjoyment. By using innovative tokenomics, utilizing finance and games.

DEFI

DIGITALMART- A decentralized Marketplace, Buying all you want with cryptocurrencies

DigitalMart is a decentralized marketplace that will provide users the ability to make purchases of whatever products of their needs, and also provide merchants a marketplace to market/sell their products, it will be like the traditional Amazon, Alibaba, etc, but here it will be decentralized where users will be able to utilize the crypto right in their wallet without having to convert to fiat or any local medium of exchange.
It has great potential because it may be the next Amazon or eBay targeting everyday needs.

GAMEFI

Pet vs Pets | P2E Multiplayer Pet Fighting Arena

The fully Decentralized Game uses the blockchain with a bread new Idea/Concept is Pet vs Pets, It has a good economical modal and the scalability of this project seems to be great. It has a lot of features like P2E, NFT staking, NFT marketplace (for NFT Buy/Sell), tournament system, and the developer has a lot more in its pipeline.
I think that is more than enough to engage a user for a very long time.

Thanks For Reading. I will Love To Hear The Feedback.

30 Likes

Thanks for choosing us in NFT category :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Wow!!!
Thanks for choosing Unity(Web)3 Toolbelt!
I really appreciated your support :smile: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks so much, Digital Mart is really greatful for these spotlight, it will far better than Amazon and eBay, and it will be all for the crypto ecosystem to boost more usage of crypto and comfort of crypto users.

5 Likes

Thanks you so much :heart:

6 Likes

@TechyDom @mfahadasghar @Doc.Failure @SuperJack My Pleasure guys your work really deserves to be appreciated. Keep up the good work. Good Luck :blush:

8 Likes

All your picks are great, but have you checked out the Africastars project and what they are trying to build. Let me list some few things they have up their sleeves;

1. Giving education about the African continent from the African perspective from those out in the field of Africa.

2. Charity events across Africa to help spread what crypto has to offer and also to offer the poor in community a chance to be at par with others.

3. Holding of the AfricaStar NFTs also yield passive income.

Credit is not much given to the people of Africa. I am down with any project that tries to bring what people considered as a dark continent to light.

Thank you

12 Likes

I have already checked out the Africastars project, They are doing great, I appreciate :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you for appreciating their effort. Minting is currently live and on fire.

You can check them out.

4 Likes

Almost every project submitted to hackathon is great. I loved these projects.

6 Likes

:heart_decoration:
Sure.all is well.time will tell

@Nana66419 sure.Africa Stars has rich content.Africa is on the world’s radar

2 Likes

@clashmaster007 minting of the Stars is ongoing.Hope to see you minting one for yourself

5 Likes

These are great selection. I will try them out soon,

2 Likes
  1. Are you a professional analyst? Show your diploma.

2. If everyone creates a topic “what he likes”, the bots will win.

3. Among other things, you posted “this” in the guides section.

Dislike.

2 Likes

Wonderful , I’m glad to be here

2 Likes

I think You should read the first few lines >>> Seems that you also have a submission<<< Bro stay calm :yum:

2 Likes

OK is that the anger for not selecting your project? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@xian @clashmaster007 I suggest not to get personal. It doesn’t show you at your best. If something seems to you and you do not perceive constructive criticism, these are your problems.

@admin.hackathon I propose remove the “guide” tag from this topic and in the future allow the placement of topics with the “guide” tag after verification \ with the participation of the administration.

Bro, I have clearly mentioned that it’s my opinion and I respect yours. So, There is no need to create a mess and I am not getting personal you are just taking it. :blush: Keep Smiling

4 Likes