What is the best project to vote for in hackathon 2.0?

I have to say many of these projects look great! What is your fav project>?

35 Likes

@Hemp yes I think :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

DIGITALMART AND DBANTA of course is awesome

8 Likes

Tron Ninjas look to be doing something different. They also have great people on the team. Lookout for them and learn about their project online mate.

4 Likes

Obviously, WARP, what else?? :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

the revolt :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

That is why the trondao is full of information, if you put the hard work in you get to vote, vote in what you believe will make a change for you and for the good of Tron, do not vote blindly because votes do matter :pray:

2 Likes

The Revolt i a very nice Trading Card Game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here Link from Game
therevolt. io/

1 Like

@Hemp PROS NFT | M-NFT A New Meaning To (MODIFY)

2 Likes

< inserts my own project >

3 Likes

Pet vs petsssss i love this gamee

1 Like

justrugnft had my vote all this while :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

JustRug looks good and nice, their community is nice

2 Likes

Please if you got some minutes I will really appreciate your votes for the community voting on Tron forum, I may not have anything to give you at these time, will really appreciate every vote I can get to push these project forward and keep building with my team, God bless you.

2 Likes

Cukies World, is the best project

1 Like

Pet vs pets is the best in the gamefi track… fantastic project you should check

3 Likes

Cukies World :muscle: :checkered_flag:

VOTE HERE :point_right: Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here! - #6 by admin.hackathon

5 Likes

I saw a really good project: Carpe Diem Savings.
When good projects will discover this and become partners, this could be excellent for all investors to get passive income.

1 Like

Primo. If it ever lets me vote :roll_eyes: