What is the best project to vote for in hackathon 2.0?

Crystl Finance looks great, excited to see a Yield Agg on BTTC

The revolt is the best for me, if I were to vote. :muscle:

1 Like

Lamento la espera pero Valdrá la pena en cuanto proyectos formales y legales y lo mejor que se quiere es que trascienda en el tiempo, les presento a lo mejor de lo mejor, al más tierno de los ojolotes que te cautivará de principio a fin, nada menos para todos ustedes conozcan a CUKIES WORLD :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Cukies wolrld still my favorite project in Tron …… go go go Cukies

3 Likes

WARP > by USTX
I have been following this team for over 1 year. They have always conveyed every characteristic sought by most investors. Transparency, professionalism, competence. WARP is just one of the children of this great team! And you? What are you looking for in an investment?

2 Likes

Pet Vs pets always give me good vibessssss :innocent:

1 Like

Warp by USTX D12 :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Have u not know about pet vs pets its fantastic just loving it

It depends on the category you may be interested.

Personally, I really like gaming and I think that Cukies World has a really big potential!

1 Like

One of my fav.

1 Like

In my personal oppinion, I like NFT Arcade, because I am a gamer and I think it would be pleasant to have a page for those moments. you should check it out !

1 Like

These project are gonna be great

I am voting for @justrugnft

1 Like

NFT Arcade!, i love this project!

https://www.prospective.world/ Check out the manual.

The NFT game projects are interesting, but I have yet to see a NFT Game that lasted long.

2 Likes

I have my eye on @justrugnft

1 Like

How To Gain Trust Level 1

1. Like More Posts

2. Read More Posts

3. Comment on posts

4. Spend much time reading posts

:rotating_light:We Need Your Voice. Cast your vote on TronDao & Devpost now! :rotating_light:

You have asked and we delivered.

Lately, we submitted NFTmall as a participant in the Tron DAO Hackathon.

We’re confident that together with our lovely community, we can score first place. We are launching a long-awaited newly added feature today!

We made NFT Collections minting easier, simpler and popular in just a few clicks! you can now mint any ERC721 NFT Collection on https://bttc.nftmall.io!:eyes:

Plus we’ve prepared a handy tutorial for you. Check this out. :point_right:

:fire:VOTE for NFTmall! Make us secure the first place and win the Hackathon prize.

:v:Your vote matters.

:hourglass_flowing_sand:Only 1 day left until Public Voting Ends. (Tomorrow 11th Aug at 5:00 PM EDT)

:ballot_box_with_check:Choose #N22 to vote for NFTmall

Thank you for supporting us. :pray:Vote Now!

@Baoziswap.Yes I think