¿What is your favorite project?

I would like you to suggest me some projects.
¿What is your favorite project?

52 Likes

Cukies.world uno de los mejores proyecto hasta el momento. Vamos con todo,y subiendo posiciones

16 Likes

Favorite project: GameFi - Cukies World :muscle: :checkered_flag:

VOTE HERE :point_right: Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here! - #6 by admin.hackathon

14 Likes

PRIMO Dao. A crypto CBD project.

12 Likes

TronVerse all the way :wink:

10 Likes

Those are great project however more Tron based projects are going cross-chain and I think its a great feet and way in attracting users of other blockchain onto the Tron network.

Apexgo and TronVerse to the moon :rocket: :metal:

10 Likes

Primo token!! Its not just a token, it has real world utility, and has a long way to go. Great to be in their team

14 Likes

Cukies Worlds :yum: :yum: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

TruQoin - Crypto Mining

8 Likes

My favorite project is Truqoin. I am so excited for it! Hoping that it will reach millions of people!

7 Likes

TRUQION Crypto Mining Cooperative is my favorite.

7 Likes

:eyes:Primo!CBD oil​:fire::fire::fire::rocket: LFG!

5 Likes

Web3: JustMoney Pay because I think implementing payments systems for e-commerce and businesses is awesome.

DeFI: WARP by UTSX because I liked the solo staking 30% yield of USDD.

NFT: Cubies or Umbre Tron NFT Maker because it helps projects/artists set up NFTs without coding knowledge.

GameFi: BalRok because I like SciFi space shooters and upgradable ships.

10 Likes

Daily2infinity all the way!

3 Likes

JM pay, Warp, tpMarket, Balrok, Tronverse, Africa stars

5 Likes

My favorites are DigitalMart and Dbanta and there are great projects and hold alot of potentials, so I believe they should be part of the winners on a fair judgment and so are other amazing projects too

8 Likes

This! Solid project all around

5 Likes

Warp by USTX! it s a semple question! :+1::+1:

7 Likes

That would be #PRIMO baby all day long

4 Likes

Vamis contodo muchachos…buen proyecto…

5 Likes