we go! we go! comment your favorite project

Greetings, comment on your favorite project that you are following and mention why you think it will win!

15 Likes

JustMoney Pay
Deba’s Wulf Pack
Tron Weekly Journal
Carpe Diem Savings

2 Likes

DigitalMart and Dbanta are great projects and hold alot of potentials, so I believe they should be part of the winners on a fair judgment and so are other amazing projects too

2 Likes

justmoney pay
tronninja
cubie
pet vs pets
web3 ebook

2 Likes

Do not make the forum trash. I will throw every time reports on such topics. There is already a thread in this category. Please write there

2 Likes

[Cukies World] el primer juego nft en la red tron

2 Likes

@PrimoOceanDAO w/o a doubt

3 Likes

Pet vs pets the best project i love it

3 Likes

mine favroute is PET VS PETS REally cool graphics

2 Likes

Love this game : @therevolt :fire::fire:

1 Like

I follow many projects but I think the most complete and reliable is WARP, developed by the USTX team. a project capable of bringing value to the TRON network! look at it is DYOR.

6 Likes

Also this season there are interesting projects. The most deserving I think is WARP by USTX. Trondao will appreciate the work done by the team! Usdd can only benefit from it!

4 Likes

I like ERP: e-Plus, Category WEB3 :star_struck:

2 Likes

Another very strong point of ustx is transparency. The team is made up of real professionals!

5 Likes

Warp!!! I deposited USDD and will get my first rewards tomorrow !! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I like many game projects !! In the DeFi world I am inquiring about WARP, it seems to me a very well done.
I am asking for clarification on JM, I have doubts.

6 Likes

Yes!! It s the same for me!! Warp is the best DeFi project!!

4 Likes

I think Cukies world is the best NFT game, it’s like animal crossing, minecraft…

2 Likes

USTX of course.
And JustMoney Pay maybe

1 Like

True!! Thanks Trondao :grin::grin:

3 Likes