Top Submissions In Tron Hackathon 2022 S2 From All Categories

If you didn’t like my selected projects it’s OK, Your opinion may vary :smiling_face:

2 Likes

AfricaStars project was not selected. That does not mean we should fight, it’s a competition not a battleground.

I pointed out the AfricaStars project for u to check it out and u did. That alone was much appreciated.

We keep building. And let the best among the rest be crowned the winner. :trophy:

Forget all negative vibes and move on.

Note the AfricaStars project minting is still live, get urs now

8 Likes

yea we are not here to fight. Life is too short for fighting :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Man!
Chill down!
This is not a sum 0 game, this is an event to build an ecosystem.
If the ecosystem wins, everyone will win!

3 Likes

Would love to see Turu, JustMoney and ThanX Finance as well on the list. :thinking:

5 Likes

I have seen your selected projects they really have potential to achieve big. Appreciate your selection

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, love to hear the feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lack of ethical principles is not cured. That such people can do good for the system - nothing.

1 Like

Its a cool project :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Why do you always respond Negative? that’s not constructive criticism. Keep calm and don’t read if you don’t like my article :blush:

2 Likes

Why the the revolt is not in that list

1 Like

Bro I wish I can add all but there are already cards game on the market which have P2E,NFTS etc

3 Likes

Please you need to take a chill and be constructive, even if you displeased or disagree with someone’s else opinion, these are just his takes doesn’t mean these are the winners just yet, the judges are the ones to make the final decision and I hope and believe it will be fair, I know you have a submission too, but these is a growing ecosystem and we are to help it actualize its full potential with our ideas. So sync with other amazing projects and appreciate others too.

4 Likes

The “guide” tag has been removed from this topic, so everything suits me now and write whatever you want here - I don’t care.

You have some attitude issues sha, sorry man

3 Likes

I believe all users are here because they love Tron and are working to make it grow. I don’t like the attitude of some users that are eager to criticize more than contributing.
Let’s focus on the common goal, please.

9 Likes

I have seen all the selected projects thay are amazing but i love the most is Pet vs pets :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amazing picks man, let’s all work together

1 Like

Many Many Congratulations, :partying_face: :partying_face:

@SuperJack @TechyDom @mfahadasghar

3 Likes

I greatly appreciate your votes and the part you play to putting my project to lamplight, such that even though so new to these platform and the Tron ecosystem, I was able to rank as top project… DigitalMart will never disappoint you and my team and I are on fire to build the next generation solution that will be massively used and adopted throughout the whole crypto ecosystem

5 Likes