CryptoMate - Plug & Play Crypto Service Layer from SMEs via APIs

Project Name: CryptoMate
Project Track: Web3, DeFi
Team Name: CryptoMate
Team Member(s): Ignacio Fefer, Charly Mate
DevPost URL: Devpost
Project Goal: Generate a Plug & Play API gateway into Tron network services for SMEs
Project Info: Attached file
Project Website: Swagger UI
Project Test Instructions: CryptoMate In the upper part there is a slider to change pages between the blockchain operations and the client managment, you will need a client to use. in the endpoin where it asks you for blockchain instead of polygon wich is the default you shuld put tron in lowercase
Project Details: CryptoMate APIs enable companies to easily transition to the new economy. If it exists on the TRON network, your business and clients may now benefit from it. We also provide Web3 BI tools for the follow up and optimization of business opportunities in the space
Project Milestones: Setup an MVP of TestNet Sandbox for Companies to explore and integrate value propositions in the CryptoEconomy. Incorporate Cash in, Pricing, CashOut, Transfer, and Swap calls.
Testing Data {
“name”: “Tron”,
“last_name”: “Test”,
“email”: “hackathon@cryptomate.com”,
“social_reason”: “CryptoMate TRON”,
“webhook_url”: “https://62bf155c0bc9b1256167299d.mockapi.io/v1/api”,
“key3”: “6d5f76021f2c2618af61ed7c731521fadfaaf875b262201fcd11090acd957317”,
“api_key”: “master-26be1e4c-230e-448b-a4e5-b4d01eb62dbd”
}
Contract Addresses: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | æłąćœșćŒșć—é“Ÿæ”è§ˆć™š
GitHub - IMFefer/tron-xswap: Tron based swap internal exchange
GitHub - IMFefer/trx-staking-contract
CryptoMate - Public deck.pdf (1.2 MB)

10 Likes

I really look forward for this project :clap:

1 Like

A great developer tooling

1 Like

Nice project ,is it effective and efficient to reuse api that we have already built?

Hola, felicidades por su proyecto, de la manera que estĂĄ enfocado da muchas posibilidades a empresas y usuarios.

Nice project idea. However, I think more detailed explanation(video or documentation) would go a long way. I’d advise you make it clearer and come feed us better next season :smiley:

Looking forward to seeing you next season, Tronics