Cubie - community-driven NFT & GameFi Platform and TronNFTmaker

Great NFT collection, with unique and individual-looking Cubies! Good Luck in hackhaton Partners!

5 Likes

Thank You. You can check our entire collection at : Cubie • Explore a set of cubic universes!.

5 Likes

Great to see you guys. Cubie is one of the original project of Tron. Website looks really nice and those 3D arts are very cool. Great job Cubie Team. All the very best for Hackathon.

2 Likes

Thanks @Prabir305 for supporting us from start :raised_hands:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Cubie3DNFT/status/1554100074187132928?t=w-WDGSUv_zxZ70JoJuN8fA&s=19

8 Likes

Like the amazing collaboration did with Baby TURU’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a long term holder and a OG member of Cubie, I joined this project when there was only 12 members in the group, since then Cubies have come a long way , won prize in last hackerthon, launched a stacking site for cube token and designed new Dapp for there project. With this entry for season 2 Cubies is growing stronger and deserves the votes for building and development of the TronNetwork and Cubie project :gem::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Well said and Thanks @SunSeeker69 for supporting us from start :raised_hands::fire:

3 Likes

Voted :white_check_mark: bro :sunglasses:… love your contribution in the TRON ecosystem :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Deba215 we will keep developing and support Tron ecosystem :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Love the art and concept around Cubies! Excited to see the “Cubieverse” in the future :tada:

2 Likes

Good work fanstaic? Any updates

2 Likes

We are working on TronNFTMaker Front end so that user’s can Interact easily.

An update with images will be shared soon.

5 Likes

Very cool, nice project

1 Like

That’s nice :blush: best wishes for the amazing work you are doing :+1:

1 Like

Keep up the great work @SuperJack
You guys rock !

2 Likes

This is amazing!!
Wow :100:

1 Like

Amazing!!! Really like the NFT Cubies :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you we are also launching our new upgraded collection with more creative designs.

Check this : Cubie - community-driven NFT & GameFi Platform and TronNFTmaker - #9 by SuperJack

3 Likes

This was the first project I saw when I came to the site. Your designs are very nice. I hope you get where you want to be.

2 Likes