I know most people living in Europe are from Africa :grinning:

This is the right merch for you all hahaha

1 Like

Hahaha, that is a great view angle :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Super!!! Nice hoodie

1 Like

DegenMerch is a new marketplace for decentralized finance (DeFi) enthusiasts, also known as "Degens.
The platform offers a wide range of merchandise, including clothing, accessories, and home goods, all of which are inspired by the DeFi community.

DegenMerch was founded by a group of Degens who wanted to create a place where people could come together to celebrate their shared love of DeFi.
The platform is still in its early stages of development, but it has quickly become a popular destination for Degens around the world.
One of the things that sets DegenMerch apart from other marketplaces is its focus on community.
The platform is all about bringing Degens together from all walks of life.
DegenMerch also gives back to the DeFi community by donating a portion of its profits to various DeFi projects.

In addition to its focus on community, DegenMerch is also known for its high-quality merchandise.
The platform’s products are all made with durable materials and feature eye-catching designs. DegenMerch also offers a wide range of sizes and styles to choose from, so there is something for everyone.

If you are a Degen, or if you are simply interested in learning more about the DeFi community, then be sure to check out DegenMerch.
The platform is a great place to find unique and stylish merchandise, and it is also a great way to support the DeFi community.

Here are some of the most popular DegenMerch items:

(1) Degen Hoodie: This hoodie is perfect for showing off your love of DeFi. It is made with a soft and comfortable blend of cotton and polyester, and it features a bold DegenMerch logo on the front.

(2) Degen T-Shirt: This t-shirt is a great way to make a statement about your DeFi fandom. It is made with 100% cotton, and it features a variety of DegenMerch designs.

(3) Degen Hat: This hat is a must-have for any Degen on the go. It is made with durable materials, and it features a stylish DegenMerch logo.

(4) Degen Mug: This mug is the perfect way to start your day off right. It is made with high-quality ceramic, and it features a variety of DegenMerch designs.

(5) Degen Stickers: These stickers are a great way to show off your love of DeFi anywhere you go. They are made with durable vinyl, and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

DegenMerch also offers a variety of other items, such as phone cases, laptop cases, and home decor.
All of the platform’s products are made with high-quality materials and feature eye-catching designs.

If you are looking for a unique and stylish way to show off your love of DeFi, then be sure to check out DegenMerch.
The platform offers a wide range of merchandise to choose from, and it is a great way to support the DeFi community

2 Likes

I know it’s a weird question cause probably not a lot of demand but would it be possible to include cigar cutter and zippo among the items? Or would it be too specialized and not enough demand to make it happen?

Well it is not a matter of demand it is a matter of finding a supplier to our shop who can offer something like that. That is where the challenge lies

2 Likes

The Tron merch looks so cool, the layering of the design, I’m beginning to feel like superman mere thinking of having one.

The link isn’t clickable…

Here’s a clickable version:

www.degenmerch.store

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon season 5. TuruGlobal is a community that doesn’t need too much advert in the tron community because what they have managed to build from their multi ecosystem project speak volumes for them. And extending the building spirit in promoting other projects through the DegenMerch store is another great initiative. Much respect to the team.

Just a few questions for you though;

1. How does the decentralized means of payment work for promoting projects through Merch on the centralized Webstore?

2. What benefits do the projects have in terms of branding and visibility through the centralized Webstore?

3. How do you ensure the authenticity and quality of the merchandise sold through your platform?

4. Is there any limit to the number of projects that can register and promote their merchandise through your platform?

5. What is the process for a project to register and start promoting their merchandise on your platform?

6. Can you share some success stories of projects that have seen significant growth and success through your platform (if any)?

7. How do you envision the future of decentralized means of payment impacting the e-commerce industry as a whole?

1 Like

Hoppa, that is a lot of questions :slight_smile:

1. At check out you connect your Tronlink or Metamask (or any other wallet) to the JMPay module and you can pay with USDT or high liquidity tokens in any major Blockchain which is available on JustMoney.

2. Projects can have their own Merch store corner without them having to put in any effort. It is like getting a free selling corner in a big department store with profit sharing.

3. All Merch is created with graphics designed by us or by the participating projects.

4. No limit, we can grow as big as we want, but we will make sure only active projects participate in our platform

5. The easiest is to reach out to us through DM in Twitter or approach any of our team members, the process will still be added and explained in our website

6. We have cooperated with many projects, the goal is more to take the effort of managing Merch and shipments out of their hands then doing the actual marketing for them.

7. With the extravagant fees of companies like Paypal, there is a need for a decentralized solution. This can be done through DEX fueled solutions like JM Pay and through dedicated companies who are setting up a more regulated solution like COTI.

Ohh yes… there seem to be a lot of questions there. Usually, I like throwing my questions one after the other but due to the delay from some of the participating projects, at times, in responding to questions, I do find myself losing interest in engaging with such project and asking the rest of the questions that I have for the team. Sorry for asking such too many questions at once though :sweat_smile:

That been said, your response is superb. The DegenMerch seem to be a real innovative and convenient platform for participating projects and customers alike :+1: I’m particularly impressed with the ability to pay with USDT or high liquidity tokens from any major Blockchains that you listed, that really opens up a lot of possibilities for users. And the fact that projects can have their own Merch store corner without having to put in any effort is a game-changer. It’s great to see companies like JM Pay providing decentralized solutions to the exorbitant fees charged by traditional payment processors like Paypal. Keep up the good work :clap: but be sure to receive more questions from me as we continue going forward :joy:

2 Likes

Looking at your Avatar, this collection might be worth checking :slight_smile:

How can I get this collections in Nigeria?

I think we ship to Nigeria, but the challenge is the reliability of the local postal service. That is something you can judge better.

But I know we once had a successful delivery which was like second building after the railway station in a city in India…

Trucker caps added!

1 Like

nice cap but my head is too small :joy::joy::joy:

This is really a nice fit, nice hat, cool shirt. The model low-key looks like Joyner Lucas.

Nice collections… will be nice to have a couple of those collections :blush: