Do you like anime and manga?

Do Watch anime or read manga? If yes what is your favorite work?

22 Likes

I used to when I was younger watch Naruto, Code Geass, DeathNote, Hellsing.

Now, I just watch it randomly when I have time usually, Netflix ones, like Castlevania, Dr.Stone, One Punch Man, and Spy x Family.

Highly recommend Castlevania.

15 Likes

I don’t like them. I just enjoying reading manga while pooping.

6 Likes

yeah, actually watched a lot since it kept me going. My favorites differ by genre since there are different types of anime genres and have their own strengths but if I have to say, it’d be kakegurui since its about risks and high rolling bets.

5 Likes

I want to start watching more - I tried One Piece but I started recently and didn’t get very far. I heard Hunter is very well written.

3 Likes

Attack on Titan has to be the best!

6 Likes

Kakegurui Is awesome

1 Like

Yes, I do. Naruto is my favorite one.

2 Likes

Love Naruto too One of best anime

2 Likes

Evangelion FTW! Masterpiece!

2 Likes

Anime, Death Note is the best of all time.

3 Likes

para mi, sin duda, gargoyles

2 Likes

Would lime to watch anime and read manga. My all time favorite is Naruto

1 Like

:slight_smile: Yeah, I do. My favourite anime is Monster and my favourite manga is Berserk.

one of the best, surely.

1 Like

Yeah, Boku No Hero Academia!

3 Likes

Yes! When I was a kid, I used to watch a lot of animes. As I grew older, I forgot about it. But then when the pandemic happened, I got this urge to rewatch my favorite anime, Cardcaptor Sakura. Then my friend persuaded me to watch Attack on Titan then my love for anime came back until now!

I only read the manga if the anime I watched was not finished and there will be no next season. Except for AOT, I was dying to know how it ended.

2 Likes

Code Geass!! yasss one of my favorite animes ever!

1 Like

I have always been a big fan. Now I watch and read less but I love it.

1 Like

Lol :rofl: You’re so honest, and I salute you for that :saluting_face:

1 Like