Elk Finance Launch on BTTC Mainnet by Team Elk- Connecting BTTC to 20 Blockchains

Thanks @mike_fast and @gfkacid, we’re really excited to add BTTC to our supported chains, and want to get some liquidity moving over to BTTC!

2 Likes

Here we go another one!! We are expanding everywhere!! Awesome Project with a great team!! Sooner or later Everyone will be looking to Elk.

1 Like

Greetings LtSnakePlissken! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Contract Address

2 Likes

Thanks @tronbot! We haven’t launched any contracts yet, but have included a link to where the contract addresses will be listed. I’ll update with a more direct link to all BTTC addresses at launch!

2 Likes

:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:Elk to the world​:100::100::100::100:

2 Likes

Kudos to you, looking to read more insightful posts from you

3 Likes

very good project. keep it up :blush:

4 Likes

We have a great team! Please check out our website and linktree get involved, check out the community, we aim to be a full decentralized cross chain infrastructure solution! True heart of defi! Thank you for your comments and support!

3 Likes

Thanks for the positivity everyone! Just a quick update, I’ve added a link to all contract addresses as we’ve now deployed them on BTTC! They should be all verified on BTTC Scan, except for one smart contract, which still contains some proprietary code that we are not sharing yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

very good project looking forward to it :blush:

1 Like

Update! We’ve launched on BTTC at https://app.elk.finance! Go check it out! :deer::deer::deer:

2 Likes

Check Elk’s Twitter for our announcement…

Happy to connect BTTC to the ElkNet. Future proofing BitTorrent Chain. :+1::handshake:

3 Likes

It’s live ! Good job ELK team, as always :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Nice concept and well conceived.
My only question is the impermanent loss protection for your liquidity providers.

As a victim of IL on “pancake” and other areas, How do you plan to protect us from impermanent loss.? Can u please shed more light on that. Thank you and wishing u the best.

2 Likes

Hola, un concepto bien ideado y también ofrece la adopción de mas personas en la red de BTTC

1 Like

Nice product… keep the good work going on…

1 Like

Thanks for the Impermanent Loss Protection (ILP) question! We use ELK to protect from IL when in a farm. It vests over 42 days to 100% coverage (up to the same amount of ELK you’ve earned from the pool. This has been active on all chains we have subgraphs for, and we’re working on our BTTC subgraph right now, so ILP will be live shortly. Please see this documentation for more information:

Thanks for doing this. Being active mainly on ethereum and other evm chains till now I get another way of access to my tron and btt stake, which I mainly used for staking till now.

1 Like

Solid project, with a huge upside. Elk never stop building!

1 Like

This project is no nonesense, great team pushing forward defi technology in a streamlined and secure manner. Been with them since the beginning and they truly care about the technology they are bringing first and foremost. When people realize just how great elk is, they will not believe how long they’ve been hiding in plain sight.

1 Like