File-Wallet.com - Deterministic Wallet Generator from Any File (Hidden in Plain Sight)

Sorry about that, questions pilled up and I forgot. I did consider multifactor and biometric authentication, but I don’t think is possible in my case, or at least I don’t know a good way to do that.

That’s ok, being curious cause biometric authentication is almost like a common thing across all fronts lately. Thanks for replying, keeping fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: to see how this fares as Hackathon progresses, goodluck on everything!

1 Like

Excited to announce that I did it!!

Now you can have the entire website/tool at your fingertips in just one small .html file. This is extremely important because now any user, regardless of technical capabilities, is able to easily download the file and use it offline, on both PC and phone! Not only that, but users can also store it for emergencies in case something happens with the website or if a breaking change occurs. They will now have .html files for every version from now on, on GitHub and hopefully on their devices too.

And I didn’t stop there. I have added the BTT option to the list near TRX, so now you can easily create a wallet for both Tron Mainnet and BTTC Mainnet!

And, as a cherry on top, I have put $4000 on the line for contribution rewards to incentivize people to contribute to the project, making it better and more robust against attacks.

demo

3 Likes

looks interesting will definetly checkout ! nice work team @AmphibianDev

and congratulations for your win in judges and community voting :raised_hands:

1 Like

New Update: Added loading indicator during wallet generation!

3 Likes

Great news @AmphibianDev !

Love to see BTT there as well and the standalone offline version of the tool :slight_smile:

Congrats and thank you!

2 Likes