Garble.Money, A ZKP-based Privacy Wallet on TRON

@UrillMaster You can join the discord here.

7 Likes

This thread is a bit suspicious.

Seems like OP is writing the comments!

Here are all the user accounts that were created just to comment here :

1. Shutter Posted Oct 18 Joined Oct 18 Read 7m

2. yeka Posted Oct 18 Joined Oct 18 Read 9m

3. KatiniaShatter Posted Oct 21 Joined Oct 21 Read 3m

4. wakakau Posted Oct 24 Joined Oct 24 Read 6m

5. crafauTokyo Posted Oct 26 Joined Oct 26 Read 2m

6. sullina Posted Oct 26 Joined Oct 26 Read < 1m

7. SmallDev Posted Oct 27 Joined Oct 27 Read 12m

8. JKOLI Posted 3 days ago Joined 3 days ago Read 4m

9. Jkingdom Posted 2 days ago Joined 2 days ago Read 2m

10. UrillMaster Posted 9 hours ago Joined 9 hours ago Read 2m

did I leave anyone out?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know. But it doesnā€™t master at all. Tronzbank is a real project with open sources and product.
I wonder if there lots of ā€œreal projectsā€ which can be really used currently or can be called ā€œa productā€ in this season 3? Most of them are just some slides and descriptions. But we are real. Anyway, the comments are no big deal for us.

7 Likes

I will do some more research into the product you are developing but i do have a small suggestion regarding the name chosen already . Tronbank used to be one of the bigger scams on tron . Maybe you guys should consider another name . Just a suggestion best of luck !

10 Likes

JM project also reminded me few days ago. We donā€™t know the history of this ā€œnameā€.
Iā€™ll change the name ASAP. Thank you sir. :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

8 Likes

GN.
PLEASE JOIN OUR DS IF YOU ARE INSTERSTED IN PRIVACY, ZK, OR OUR PROJECT.

7 Likes

GM Everyone.
Now we start a group on telegarm, come and join us!

6 Likes

Cool project. Do you use SNARKs or STARKs?

7 Likes

hey,alleh. zk-snark is used in our project.

7 Likes

Hey guys.
The native TRONZ protocol need to communicate with the official RPC Node.
Our project also need to call the RPC Node in the frontend currently. However, it is not perfect for privacy. So we focus on removing the dependency of the RPC Node now. Hope that there will be a breakthough so that users can generate proof via javascript in frontend.

5 Likes

Please can you tell me more about the tools that you used to achieve this :pray:

From the blockend to the front-end.

7 Likes

awesome design and looking easy to use. great :handshake:

6 Likes

Thanks for your comment. If you have any usage problem, please let us know or join our tg group. :handshake:

4 Likes

Thanks for your comment. If you have any usage problem, please let us know or join our tg group. :handshake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Frontend: React/Next.js/TronWeb/circomlib/ethers
Backend: Solidity/TronBox

7 Likes

Best of lucks

6 Likes

Everybody, GM.
:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

5 Likes

Everybody GN.
We decide to change our project name from tranzbank to http://garble.money just because ā€œTranzbankā€ is too similar to ā€œTronBankā€ which is a big scam in the tron history, may cause some misunderstanding. To avoid this, we are called http://garble.money from today.

5 Likes

Here is our twitter, come and follow us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
https://twitter.com/GarbleMoney

8 Likes

Awesome. There should be a coin mixer in TRON and you bring it now.
Besides, do u have any plan to make an airdrops?

6 Likes