Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

Great projects here, I wish you all success!

2 Likes

Nice update @ThanXFinance team :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cukies world por el desarrollo de juego

1 Like

Still donā€™t know what to vote ? Still in doubt ?

Check out #N2 africastars you will love it :raised_hands:

Enabling the creator economy by telling the true stories of africa by africans :100:

8 Likes

A nice video by MikeThaInvestor ( YouTuber with 75k subscribers) featuring TRON :tada::tada:
Also includes W22 and W23 projects TronWeekly / DWP :relaxed:https://youtu.be/5jpkgESCGZI

10 Likes

Wow :star_struck: loving to see the potential of e-book industry, My best wishes to @Deba215 to win :trophy: the Hackathon :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I never thought this hackathon will get so many engagement and users and i will come and spend my time here just to support great projects. AmazingšŸ‘

2 Likes

He use the DWP press release from @TronWeeklyJournal for the informationā€¦ :+1: Awesomeā€¦ DWP is winner ā€¦ :blush:

3 Likes

Same question, i ld like to chill SaTT

3 Likes

So much projects ! Good luck everyone !
:pray:

1 Like

Really a nice idea i love thisā€¦:thinking:

Wow this is magnificent,best wishes to the winner ,canā€™t wait to see final results

1 Like

But if you asked me, I believe the reason why these is community voting is for projects that are able to get the community vote for them wins, if it was based on judging it will be stated too, so you wonā€™t blame projects trying to get themselves some votes, a problem.
These energy you are using to castigate, if you used it to promote your own project maybe you would also have a chance and have also read there is a judging by the judges on devpost, and there are different ways a particular project can win, so maybe if you donā€™t win here, you can win somewhere else and I really appreciate Tron Dao for spreading the prices across alot of categories and there are different possibilities to win something, if atleast your project is valuable and has some potentials. Eitherways there will always be winners and losers, so you have to understand that fact and maybe keep pushing even if you failed here, you can always win somewhere else or someday sofar you meant well for the network and have good intentions about building good projects

7 Likes

cukies World, serĆ” un juego que darĆ” mucho que hablar y jugar.

6 Likes

Is there a game similar to LoL? Would love that

2 Likes

This hackathon is on fire. I love what i am seeing. The engagement is ever blazing

1 Like

This is hugeā€¦ the future is indeed too bright for tronics

2 Likes

What you guys are building is absolutely awesome. Kudos guys

1 Like

ThanX a lot! We just published a demo version of our extension.

Check it out:

10 Likes

Good luck to all the projects!

3 Likes