HackaTRON Season 5 - It's community voting time!

The TRON Grand Hackathon Season 5 is now in the Community Voting stage, and it’s time for the TRON DAO Forum community to vote for their favorite projects!

We are excited to announce that this season of HackaTRON has attracted a record number of partners and judges, both old and new. Our partners and judges are eager to see the project submissions and to support the most innovative and promising projects.

This season, we’ve seen some incredible projects submitted across all five tracks: Web3, Artistry, AI, DeFi, and Builder. Our hackathon contestants have demonstrated the power of the TRON ecosystem and the creativity of the TRON community.

Now, it’s your turn to have a say in who wins! As a community member, you have 3 votes per track, and your vote is crucial in selecting the winners who will receive the prizes in the community-selected winners’ prize pool. This funding will help the teams continue developing and advancing their projects to the mainnet.

Main Prizes

The Judges-selected Qualifiers will receive 30% of their prizes from the Judges-selected winners’ prize pool and will be awarded the remaining when they publish their projects to the mainnet for the community to use by 2023-11-30T20:00:00Z. The prize distribution per track for Judges-selected Qualifiers is as follows:

• 1st Place: 25,000 USDD
  • 2nd Place: 15,000 USDD
  • 3rd Place: 10,000 USDD
  • 4th Place: 8,000 USDD
  • 5th Place: 6,000 USDD
  • Builder Track Runners-Up: 5,000 USDD x 3

Community Vote Prizes

Prize distribution per track for Community Vote winners is as follows:

• 1st Place: 7,000 USDD
  • 2nd Place: 6,000 USDD
  • 3rd Place: 5,000 USDD
  • 4th Place: 4,000 USDD
  • 5th Place: 3,000 USDD

We encourage you to visit the HackaTRON S5 Forum Voting page to learn more about the qualifying projects and cast your votes. Your vote matters!

Project Engagement Prize

Projects that had great engagement with the TRON community on socials and TRON DAO Forum that have yet to receive a prize.

• 3,000 USDD x 2

Two (2) projects will be selected to receive a Project Engagement Prize

Determination Prize

Projects that have yet to receive any prizes.

Prizes are applicable to projects that have not made it through the pre-selection round.

Project must be fully working on TRON or BitTorrent Chain mainnet by Nov 30 and received good feedback from the community.

• 4,500 USDD x 2

Two (2) projects will be selected to receive a Determination Prize

What Should I Look For?

To help you make your decision, we encourage you to review all of the projects and vote for the ones that you think have the most potential to make a positive impact on the TRON ecosystem. Consider the following factors when making your decision:

• Innovation: Does the project introduce a new and innovative idea to the TRON ecosystem?

• Potential impact: Does the project have the potential to make a significant impact on the TRON ecosystem and its users?

• Execution: Do the team have the skills and experience necessary to execute on their vision?

We encourage you to participate in the voting process and help us to select the most innovative and promising projects in the TRON community. Let’s show the world what we’re capable of!

Why Vote?

There are many reasons why you should vote in the HackaTRON S5 Forum Voting period:

• To support the TRON ecosystem: By voting for your favorite projects, you are helping to support the development of the TRON ecosystem.

• To help promising projects succeed: Your vote can help to give promising projects the funding they need to succeed.

• To have a say in the future of TRON: By voting for your favorite projects, you are helping to shape the future of the TRON ecosystem.

We’re also excited to announce that we’re offering prizes to community contributors who go above and beyond to support the HackaTRON forum.

• 500 USDD Community Contributor Prize x 10

Up to ten (10) active forum members will be eligible for a Community Contributor Prize

Last season, we gave the community a bigger role in the HackaTRON forum, and your response blew us away. You voiced your opinions, reported projects that didn’t meet the standard, and helped to make the forum more self-maintained.

This season, we’re calling on you once again to lend your support. Your feedback is crucial to building a thriving TRON community and supporting the development of innovative new projects.

To vote, simply head over to the HackaTRON S5 Forum Voting page and select your top 3 projects in each track: Artistry, AI, Builder, DeFi, and Web3.

The voting period will close on October 28, 2023 12:00 AM. The winners will be announced shortly after the voting period ends.

Thank you for being a part of the TRON community!

85 Likes

If you’re a hackathon participant disappointed that your project didn’t make the list, don’t lose hope.

There are specific reasons why your project wasn’t listed. It could be due to various factors, including missing key steps in the hackathon rules, having misleading content compared to its description, not meeting the required standards, or lacking a working demo or an English demo video to showcase your project. Additionally, if your project was primarily developed outside of the HackaTRON S5 timeframe or lacked significant updates for the Builder track, it might not have made the cut. Please keep in mind that we’ve provided reminders through HackerEarth and forum posts to assist participants.

But there’s still a chance to demonstrate your project’s value to the community! We’re offering 2 Determination Prizes of 4,500 USDD each to projects that haven’t received any awards but hold value for the community. So, even if your project didn’t make it to the community poll, you can still win one of these prizes by ensuring your project is fully functional on the mainnet before 2023-11-30T20:00:00Z and has garnered positive feedback from the community. Two projects will be chosen for this prize.

Remember, this is your opportunity to showcase the worth and potential impact of your project on the community. Keep building!

FAQ

Q. Why can’t I vote?
A. You are considered too new to the TRON DAO Forum. Spend some time and read a couple of posts, leave your comments and participate in the forum. Once there’s enough activity on your account, you will be upgraded automatically to the next rank (Trust Level 1) and you will be able to vote.

Q. How many votes do I have?
You can cast up to 3 votes per track. So, you will be able to vote for a maximum of 15 projects across the 5 tracks for HackaTRON S5.

Q. How can I see the results
A. Once you have voted, you will be able to see the results for the track you have voted on right away. All votes will be public and transparent so the community can check if anyone is trying to game the system.

Q. Why aren’t some projects completed?
A. As requested by the community, HackaTRON S5 is milestone-based. Participants who have made it to this stage need only to ensure that they have a working demo and that their contracts are published to the testnet. Qualifiers will receive a portion of the Judges-selected Qualifiers prize pool and will receive the remaining prizes after publishing their projects to the mainnet by 2023-11-30T20:00:00Z. This approach ensures that the community gets to try out the projects and increases conversions. Meanwhile, the winners of the community polls will receive 100% of the community-selected winners’ prize pool to provide them with the funding needed to continue building their projects.

Q. Can contestants create multiple accounts to vote?
A. The forum system will track the IP of each user account and flag suspicious activities to admins. If contestants are found to try and game the system, they may be disqualified.

Q. Why don’t I see all participants on the forum poll?
A. The forum poll has been down-selected to meet the minimum requirement rules that HackerEarth and TRON DAO has set. Only eligible projects that met the hackathon requirements will be listed on the poll. If you are a participant but don’t see your project on the poll, it most likely has been filtered by the team as not enough significant work has been done during the HackaTRON S5 period or you did not meet certain requirements for HackaTRON S5.

Q. Is vote-buying/vote-exchanging allowed?
A. No.

• Hackathon participants can guide supporters to check out the forum and check out their posts but not through spamming to incentivize
  • Hackathon participants cannot force someone to vote for them
  • Hackathon participants cannot incentivize someone to vote for them (in the form of cash, token, reward, gift, vote exchange, or potential benefit of any kind)

Q. What if I noticed another team is practicing vote-buying/vote-exchanging or other forms of unethical practice?
A. If you notice other project teams that have been practicing vote buying or other forms of unethical practice, please direct them to check out this post.

The TRON DAO team reserve the right to analyze and remove spam, duplicate or malicious votes, or even disqualify teams with unethical practices to keep the community voting as fair as possible. There will be a waiting period after community voting so the Hackathon team can analyze the votes and user accounts closely. Spam accounts and accounts with bad intention solely used for the purpose of the voting will be removed.

43 Likes

Web 3 Projects

You may vote up to 3 projects for the Web3 track. Results will be shown after you have voted.

#W1 ExploreX by Team Explorers - Redefining the DApp Experience
#W2 BlockFabric: All-in-one platform for building, deploying and managing smart contracts
#W3 TraceCheck by Team TraceCrew - Verifying Excellence!
#W4 BTTC Assets Tracker - Browser extension & Web app for tracking balances of BRC-20 & BRC-721 assets on BTTC Mainnet & Testnet
#W5 BTT Social - Decentralized social media platform on BTT Chain (Testnet)
#W6 X-Sport by Betron - E-sport community to place bets in a safe and fair way
#W7 JustMoney Invoice - Online Invoicing Solution
#W8 Blockto - A Decentralized Social Media Ensuring Content Authenticity in the Age of Deepfakes
#W9 SunnyDAO - DAO as a service
#W10 BitLogix: Blockchain-Powered Supply Chain Magic
#W11 Bounce: A NFC card solution to payments based on PoS terminals
#W12 Payee - Send Crypto directly via Usernames
#W13 Thoughts | Tron’s Publishing Hub

Entries for Web3
  • #W1 ExploreX by Team Explorers - Redefining the DApp Experience
  • #W2 BlockFabric: All-in-one platform for building, deploying and managing smart contracts
  • #W3 TraceCheck by Team TraceCrew - Verifying Excellence!
  • #W4 BTTC Assets Tracker - Browser extension & Web app for tracking balances of BRC-20 & BRC-721 assets on BTTC Mainnet & Testnet
  • #W5 BTT Social - Decentralized social media platform on BTT Chain (Testnet)
  • #W6 X-Sport by Betron - E-sport community to place bets in a safe and fair way
  • #W7 JustMoney Invoice - Online Invoicing Solution
  • #W8 Blockto - A Decentralized Social Media Ensuring Content Authenticity in the Age of Deepfakes
  • #W9 SunnyDAO - DAO as a service
  • #W10 BitLogix: Blockchain-Powered Supply Chain Magic
  • #W11 Bounce: A NFC card solution to payments based on PoS terminals
  • #W12 Payee - Send Crypto directly via Usernames
  • #W13 Thoughts | Tron’s Publishing Hub
0 voters
27 Likes

DeFi Projects

You may vote up to 3 projects for the DeFi track. Results will be shown after you have voted.

#D1 NRG wallet By NRG Team
#D2 TronEnergize - Revolutionizing TRON Blockchain’s Energy Rental System
#D3 DebitLLama - Subscription payments with Account Abstractions
#D4 Outre Finance by Kachi - Transforming finance through decentralization
#D5 AssetFusion - The Decentralized ETF Creator on Tron
#D6 Wish Me Luck by USTX Team
#D7 AlgoAMM by Dspyt - Automated Prediction Market Maker
#D8 Receive.me - Create Apple/Google wallet passes + profiles for receiving decentralized payments

Entries for DeFi
  • #D1 NRG wallet By NRG Team
  • #D2 TronEnergize - Revolutionizing TRON Blockchain’s Energy Rental System
  • #D3 DebitLLama - Subscription payments with Account Abstractions
  • #D4 Outre Finance by Kachi - Transforming finance through decentralization
  • #D5 AssetFusion - The Decentralized ETF Creator on Tron
  • #D6 Wish Me Luck by USTX Team
  • #D7 AlgoAMM by Dspyt - Automated Prediction Market Maker
  • #D8 Receive. me - Create Apple/Google wallet passes + profiles for receiving decentralized payments
0 voters
27 Likes

Artistry Projects

You may vote up to 3 projects for the Artistry track. Results will be shown after you have voted.

#A1 Flixe: Pioneering the Future of CryptoCinematics Frame by Frame
#A2 DreamVerser - Spread your dreams to the World via TRON
#A3 AsTRONaut NFTs by AsTRONauts - The Ultimate Lottery NFT on TRON
#A4 Horse Racing Bet Game racehorse by Amazing - Lets Bet With Multiplayer
#A5 Bitcoin Ordinals on TRON
#A6 World Craft - create your own metaverse world
#A7 Crypto Sailing Quest - NFT fractional ownership of IRL Yachts with rewards
#A8 LoopNFT - Mint Your Melody, Own Your Legacy. Create, Mint, Sell and Earn Royalties, All In One Place
#A9 BCate by UMR_KRW - where creativity meets blockchain, your gateway to a world of unique architectural designs!
#A10 Gamesfi Earn Real Crypto

Entries for Artistry
  • #A1 Flixe: Pioneering the Future of CryptoCinematics Frame by Frame
  • #A2 DreamVerser - Spread your dreams to the World via TRON
  • #A3 AsTRONaut NFTs by AsTRONauts - The Ultimate Lottery NFT on TRON
  • #A4 Horse Racing Bet Game racehorse by Amazing - Lets Bet With Multiplayer
  • #A5 Bitcoin Ordinals on TRON
  • #A6 World Craft - create your own metaverse world
  • #A7 Crypto Sailing Quest - NFT fractional ownership of IRL Yachts with rewards
  • #A8 LoopNFT - Mint Your Melody, Own Your Legacy. Create, Mint, Sell and Earn Royalties, All In One Place
  • #A9 BCate by UMR_KRW - where creativity meets blockchain, your gateway to a world of unique architectural designs!
  • #A10 Gamesfi Earn Real Crypto
0 voters
20 Likes

Builder Projects

You may vote up to 3 projects for the Builder track. Results will be shown after you have voted.

#B1 Samhita DAO by HeritageSpeak - Empowering communities to preserve their linguistic heritage
#B2 dCloud Lite + dCloud Mobile
#B3 Tronsave - Energy service solution and comprehensive tool on TRON
#B4 Zombieland By Team Zombie - Survival Web3 Game v3
#B5 ArtBeat by 4thFloor - Curated art marketplace that helps you discover and buy authentic artworks also helping to advance small businesses
#B6 Driving Digital Transformation and Business Training with LinknRed by Ennovasol
#B7 TronHub Microsites by TronNinjas
#B8 Cloak by Team Cloak - Anonymous and Quick transactions in Tron
#B9 MyOwnData - I own my data, my data is my own
#B10 OnChain Vision - Part II

Entries for Builder
  • #B1 Samhita DAO by HeritageSpeak - Empowering communities to preserve their linguistic heritage
  • #B2 dCloud Lite + dCloud Mobile
  • #B3 Tronsave - Energy service solution and comprehensive tool on TRON
  • #B4 Zombieland By Team Zombie - Survival Web3 Game v3
  • #B5 ArtBeat by 4thFloor - Curated art marketplace that helps you discover and buy authentic artworks also helping to advance small businesses
  • #B6 Driving Digital Transformation and Business Training with LinknRed by Ennovasol 1
  • #B7 TronHub Microsites by TronNinjas
  • #B8 Cloak by Team Cloak - Anonymous and Quick transactions in Tron
  • #B9 MyOwnData - I own my data, my data is my own
  • #B10 OnChain Vision - Part II
0 voters
20 Likes

A.I. Projects

You may vote up to 3 projects for the A.I. track. Results will be shown after you have voted.

#I1 TRON AI ScannerBot by StrandGeek - TRON Smart Contract Code Analysis using AI
#I2 Pravahini (प्रवाहिनी) - Where Data Flows, Models Grow, and AI Glows!
#I3 ASCAI by Team ASCAI - AI-Driven Clarity, Security, and Beyond!
#I4 TronDevGPT - your friendly neighbourhood AI
#I5 NaviTron by Tron Trailblazers - TRON Ecosystem Navigation AI
#I6 MeloSynthia AI : Discover the power of AI led music generation
#I7 TronAssistant | AI companion for developers on Tron

Entries for A.I.
  • #I1 TRON AI ScannerBot by StrandGeek - TRON Smart Contract Code Analysis using AI
  • #I2 Pravahini (प्रवाहिनी) - Where Data Flows, Models Grow, and AI Glows!
  • #I3 ASCAI by Team ASCAI - AI-Driven Clarity, Security, and Beyond!
  • #I4 TronDevGPT - your friendly neighbourhood AI
  • #I5 NaviTron by Tron Trailblazers - TRON Ecosystem Navigation AI
  • #I6 MeloSynthia AI : Discover the power of AI led music generation
  • #I7 TronAssistant | AI companion for developers on Tron
0 voters
25 Likes

Big congrats to all qualified projects and better luck next time to all those disqualified

27 Likes

Dear Admins, we couldn’t see our project. Do you have any chance to check it please?

16 Likes

Hi teams and admin!

Interestingly, we could not find our project on web3 list? Any ideas?

13 Likes

A great day, great news <3

Dear TRON team, we send our love for accepting our project as eligible. We wish everyone a good times during developing :heart:

18 Likes

Congratulations to all the teams who have qualified for Community Voting & Judging ! Teams who have failed to qualify, I am sure there is a logical reason for it, good luck for the next season !

22 Likes

The hour is finally here, long awaited and very important stages of the each Hackathon process.

Congratulations to all the qualified project
Keep building and together we sTRONger.

19 Likes

And for the Disqualified projects, It’s not the end,
You can learn from the qualified ones and upgrade yours.

Take a look at the initial total project entries here.
S5 summary

17 Likes

Congratulations to all the projects that have made it to this stage.
A thought for those who couldn’t qualify as well. Let’s keep building and come back stronger for the S6.

Enjoy the voting period everybody! One week of suspense!

26 Likes

Here is the sub track summary projects ( before voting)

1. Defi - 14
  2. Web3 - 29
  3. Builder- 16
  4. Artistry- 19
  5. AI- 15
    Total ≈ 93 registered project in the Tron Dao Forum.

After the Pre selection stage.
We now have

1. Defi- 8
  2. Web3- 13
  3. Builder- 10
  4. AI- 7
  5. Artistry- 10

Total of 48 Qualified project for the voting process

Out of 93 project of the pre selection stage
Then 43 Disqualified projects

Congratulations everyone

45 Likes

Thanks for the update! May the best product win! Hopefully the judges and the community will choose the right winners that contribute to the greater tron ecosystem in long term. Best of luck to all projects!

19 Likes

Good luck to all qualified projects!

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing your project with us in the hackathon. We received so many fantastic submissions this year. Our hackathon admins and organizers carefully reviewed all projects using our judging criteria. It was a tough decision not to include your project in the final round, but please know that it doesn’t diminish the hard work you put into it.

We encourage you to keep working on your project. There are still opportunities to shine with our Determination Prizes, which recognize projects that:

• Display exceptional perseverance and creative problem-solving
  • Receives good feedback from the community
  • Deploys to TRON or BitTorrent Chain mainnet by November 30th.

Once again, thank you for being a part of our hackathon. Keep up the great work! :rocket:

32 Likes

How is this determined? What is my chance of winning this prize?

9 Likes