Voting Turnout Comparison Season 4 vs Season 5

I was just exploring hackathon season 4 and found out that the average no of voters was 398.
Right now in we are almost midway in voting in season 5 and average no of voters is 234. If we go by logic that the voters will come with the same intensity as the first 3 - 3.5 days then at the end of the voting period the average no of voters (per track) will be 234*2 = 468.

Overall, it’d great for the community if it happens!!

I’d like to hear all of your thoughts on this !!

BTW this our project MeloSynthia AI in the AI track in the season 5 hackathon. Y’all can check this out and if you like you can vote for us here .

Regards

UPDATE:The voting exceeded this calculation. Right now the average no of voters per track is 558!!
It exceeded 550 :fire: :fire: !

Congrats and thanks to all TRONics!! ! #sTRONgerTogether!

BTW around 5 hours of voting still left !

20 Likes

It would be great for the community if the average number of voters reach 500 in this season.

8 Likes

I prefer the season 4

6 Likes

I absolutely agree!! It’d be great motivation for the projects too since more community members will checkout their projects!:smile:

5 Likes

It would be awesome if that happens!! Hoping that our project MeloSynthia AI receives some of those too😅

6 Likes

Interesting stats, extremely excited for the results!! :slight_smile:
Hoping for the best.

4 Likes

Well there’s still some time until the end of voting so who knows maybe it’ll pass previous season :pray:

5 Likes

lets see!! Hoping for the best

3 Likes

Your heartfelt words are truly appreciated, and we share your enthusiasm for the promising outlook of increased voter turnout in the hackathon community :smile:

3 Likes

Why you think so? There is still some time until the end of the votes I believe my tronic friends will pass it and break a record for season 5…

4 Likes

Hope and wish the same my friend :blush:

3 Likes

Hoping for the same to happen :smile:

2 Likes

I prefer Season 4 on first a few days the attendance was higher

2 Likes

I don’t believe the voters will come with the same intensity. So imo the amount of votes might be a little less then previous times. Which i fully understand.

In my opinion one of the reasons is because winning projects didn’t even had a working product or any interaction with the tron or bttc chain at all.

Also the support for winning projects and communities afterwards was a bit poor. None of the projects got listed on Poloniex or Huobi or any other exchange for example. They still been asking for incredible fees and are looking for quick money. They’ve listed all kind of memecoins before native Tron/BTTC tokens.

Which I think is not in the best interest of the community. I know many Tronics got a bit disappointed about this, including myself.

7 Likes

Just checked your project and it seems well designed. Gonna keep it in mind…

2 Likes

I follow many projects, :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Quite an interesting statistics.
Voter turnout are mostly dependent on some factors of which i might not be able to share it all

But firstly it depends on the number of projects that qualified, if the number of projects that qualified are very high, it leads to alot of marketing and each project tries to bring its community onboard to come and vote for them. If a project is disqualified he stops that campaign altogether.

Secondly, we are still in the early stages of the voting so expect some supernatural overtaken in the last minute as most projects activates their members to vote last minute and some of us too are yet to vote so watchout.

Lastly, newbies get tired when they try to get the trust level one which gives them the opportunity to vote, when they become frustrated, they abandon the voting altogether.

6 Likes

@Ayushman0503 This analysis is quite intriguing. It’s promising to see the numbers shaping up this way. If things continue on this track, we could be looking at a substantial increase in voter participation. Fingers crossed for the community! :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Great !! I hope you liked our project too!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this perspective!! :smiley:

2 Likes