LoopNFT - Mint Your Melody, Own Your Legacy. Create, Mint, Sell and Earn Royalties, All In One Place

Thank you for the reaction @BraveBran. To make everything clear, we never joined the TRON hackahon before with the product.

I am a musician and saw the need for having a music software for live performance. This is the reason why I build LiveLoop. After getting some good traction and having a database of 2k people, I want to improve the platform.

On 8 July 2023 I started with my team members the product LoopNFT and we joined the Polkadot hackathon (where we won the first prize) and the TRON hackathon at the same time. We want to create a multi chain music platform, where you can make music, mint, sell/rent and get royalties. Everything in one platform. We are a team with four people and worked almost fulltime the last months. We are a startup, and that’s maybe the difference. We worked very hard on the platform. We really want to help musicians and make the product scalable and ready.

It will be amazing if you want to support the product HackaTRON Season 5 - It's community voting time! - #4 by admin.hackathon :blush:

1 Like