Project Name: Classic Chords
Project Track: NFT
Team Name: Chordians
DevPost URL: (Classic Chords | Devpost)
Project Goal: An interactive and rewarding platform for music and art lovers. Play your music and mint NFTs - taking generative art to the next level!
Sample Generative NFT Video - 1 :-
Sample Generative NFT Video - 2 :-
Project Website: (https://tron-classic-chords-eight.vercel.app/)
Demo Video URL: Classic Chords. - YouTube
Project Test Instructions:
(1) Go to the live website.
(2) Create your profile using the edit icon available on the right side of the profile page.
(3) If you don’t want to put any NFT on sale you can skip the second step and directly visit the player page where you can play an instrument and generate NFT.
(4) you can press the start recording button(which is available on the right side in the controls) to record the music and generate ART.
(5) As soon as you press stop recording you will see a pop-up to mint that NFT.
(6) You can fill that form and mint NFT.
(7) In your profile you will see your minted NFTs as well as any NFT that you bought, you can put on sell or rent from that section.
(8) Every Artist will be visible on the Explore page. You can visit their profile and buy their NFT.
(9) There is a stream button. You can use that to either start a stream or view the available streams.
Currently, smart contracts are deployed on the BTTC chain so you can connect it and explore ClassicChords.
Project Details: Classic Chords provides a means of generating NFTs from the music you play from the instruments. The algorithm generates the art based on the keys pressed, the duration of the music and various other interesting factors.
The generated art can be stored as an NFT, along with the music played as background.
You can mint these NFTs for your fans and followers as an artist. Similarly, live streams can strengthen the musicians’ community at Classic Chords. Those with the NFTs gain access to premium live streams the artist can host.
The NFT will have some useful features,
(1) An artist can create a stream for their community (users who hold that artist’s NFT) or create a general stream for everyone on the platform. Those with the NFTs from the artist can access the community streams too.
(2) A user can give away their NFTs for rent. So the user who is either holding their NFT or who has rented the NFT can participate in the premium stream of the artist.
2-11-2022: Music instrument creation and Minting NFT from the music.
6-11-2022: Marketplace functionality.
9-11-2022: Streaming Platform Completion.
13-11-2022: Smart Contract Integration Completed and Bug Fixing.
14-11-2022: Launching our First Version
- To create a generative art more robust and optimized so that the player can be smooth.
- Provide support for the MIDI instrument, so we won’t have to record it using the mic.
- Provide support for uploading MIDI files.
- Premium live stream to monetize the artist.
- Collaborating with the artists to create exclusive art.
- Find more options to incentivize the artists in a democratized way.