Music lovers gather around and check this out!

So according to them you can generate NFTs with music. I don’t know much about music but what do you guys think ? Let me know. They have a good UI and their generative art is impressive I think this is an Awesome. Feel free to share you opinions.

16 Likes

It is a nice idea for sure! I’m in fact looking forward to it. Right now they have the keyboard integrated, I wonder if they’ll have the guitar and uke too - I’m too enthu to play those and make music!

8 Likes

Hola, bien pensado la música clásica, sería interesante poder integrar diferentes instrumentos de cuerda. Suerte

9 Likes

La música tiene el poder de atraer a muchos, puede ser un muy buen motivador

6 Likes

Great idea guys, Love it!

6 Likes

Did someone say music lover??? I m here :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Music is life. I love this

4 Likes

We appreciate you noticed our project and liked it. Thanks for bringing all music lovers to the same channel. We would love to hear the thoughts of every music lover and artist.

1 Like

@antonio @rajeshwari, Glad to hear that you liked the idea and we appreciate your suggestion. Right now we have the option to select different musical instruments. However, the UI is only available for Piano. We will surely bring different instruments into UI so that music lovers can enjoy playing many instruments.

1 Like

We appreciate that you like our Idea.

@Chicago_BTC @Bro59nius @Digold2020, It is nice to find music lovers like me, who love playing and listening music :musical_keyboard: :notes:.

If you guys haven’t visited the project page yet, kindly check it out and share your thoughts.

Thank you :+1:.

4 Likes

I love this. Music is always soothing and getting a reward while listening to music is even more fun

2 Likes

Music is my best companion… Can’t live without it

2 Likes

@antonio @Chicago_BTC @AdelEdv @Bro59nius @Digold2020 @Anikulapo @Unleash.

Hello guys. We really appreciate your support. If you liked the project concept, Kindly consider us for voting. It really means a lot.

Thanks for the support.

4 Likes

:cry: Aun no tengo el nivel 1 para poder votar

2 Likes

Está bien. Puedes participar en algunos proyectos y obtener el nivel uno. Hay muchas cosas que puedes hacer y aprender del foro y dar tu valioso voto :+1:.

2 Likes

How do we vote, I really love this forum

3 Likes

I love it… Generation of NFT Via music… Cool

2 Likes

Great idea
You need to.

2 Likes

You will need level one to vote. You can get it by engaging with other projects.

1 Like

@Switch We appreciate that you like the concept.

1 Like