Looop Music Dapp

Project Name: Looop - Empowering Artists, Connecting Fans
Project Track: Artistry
Team Name: Looop Team
Project Link: [Link to your DevPost project page]
project twitter https://twitter.com/looop_music
Project Goal: Looop aims to revolutionize the music streaming industry by empowering artists with fair compensation, transparent analytics, and authentic fan engagement. For listeners, Looop offers a seamless and immersive music experience with access to a diverse range of content and opportunities to connect with their favorite artists.
Project Value: By integrating blockchain technology, Looop ensures transparency, fairness, and security for artists and listeners. Smart contracts enable automatic and transparent revenue-sharing, while decentralized storage ensures data integrity and user privacy. Additionally, NFTs are utilized to provide unique experiences and rewards for artists and fans.
Project Website: https://www.looopmusic.xyz
Project Test Instructions: COMING SOON
Project Details: Looop is designed to address the challenges faced by artists in the music industry, including opaque revenue-sharing structures, fraudulent practices, and lack of fan engagement. By providing fair compensation, transparent analytics, and authentic fan interactions, Looop empowers artists to monetize their music effectively and build a loyal fanbase. For listeners, Looop offers a seamless and immersive music streaming experience with access to a diverse range of content and opportunities to connect with their favorite artists.
Smart Contract links: COMING SOON
Looop Tokenomics:
Looop Tokenomics.pdf (297.5 KB)

Feature

Subscription NFTs: Looop offers users the option to subscribe to their favorite artists or content creators, similar to traditional subscription-based streaming services. Users pay a recurring fee to access exclusive content, updates, and perks from the subscribed creators. By holding the NFT in their digital wallet, users can demonstrate their support for the subscribed creator and gain recognition within the Looop community.
For creators, Subscription NFTs offer a sustainable revenue stream and direct connection to their most dedicated fans. Creators can monetize their content effectively, retain ownership of their work, and build a loyal fan base that actively supports their artistic endeavors.
Engaging NFT Events: Hosting NFT events for concerts and shows by artists has not only added excitement to our platform but has also created new revenue streams for artists. These events, facilitated by blockchain technology, have expanded the horizons of digital entertainment.
Creator Tools: Creators have access to a suite of tools and resources to enhance their content creation process, including analytics, monetization options, and collaboration features.
Interactive Community: Loop fosters an interactive community where users can connect with creators, share content, and engage in discussions through comments and likes.
and more…
Project Milestones:

• Week 1: MVP development, including basic artist and listener functionalities.
  • Week 2: Enhancements to artist dashboard, listener interface, and revenue-sharing mechanism.
  • Week 3: Marketing and user acquisition efforts, expansion to new markets.
13 Likes

Welcome to hackaTron season 6 . As a music lover i already love your project.

Your website looks so cool with nice colors. I can’t wait to test your product and drop my feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks for the good response, gives us the courage to keep building. To get updated on our progress do follows on twitter, https://twitter.com/looop_music

And pls do invite some of your friends to explore the Looop ecosystem. Some amazing rewards is coming soon :grin::blush:.

1 Like

I noticed the website is not yet active because I tried to click on the join waitlist button and i got no response

3 Likes

Gave you a follow on twitter. Do well to follow back.

Big question? Where to read more about Loop Token?

1 Like

This is what i am talking about here.

3 Likes

That what in works now, we have our backend developer working on the waitlist backend.

All of that will be live by monday to tuesday

1 Like

Okay thanks for the clarification.

i can get you our token info

1 Like

Post more information about loop token here.
So all could have access to. I mean loop token tokenomics

1 Like

all the best
my question is about how to get people to utilize your platform. Marketing wise

2 Likes

Welcome to hackatron season 6, I will follow up once more details are ready

2 Likes

Project looks promising and also like the feel of the website. kudos to team, keep building :v::muscle::rocket:

1 Like

Well we do have some strategies, we plan on getting people to utilize our platforms through community engagement and more

1 Like

Thanks appreaciate the words, our mobile app design is even more impressive, we have got some impressive ui/ux designer on the team :blush:

2 Likes

Hi team,the project is really interesting.

I have a regarding monitization,how do you plan to monitize your application and how to plan to advertise it ?

Thanks .

1 Like

We plan on monetizing through monthly subscription, Royalties of 10% or less will be taken from sales of subscription NFTs of artists, and sale of other things like merch and event ticket.

we plan on advertising through communities like this, and also some social media adverts, we also plan on partnering with some advertising agencies, which we are in talk with right now.

We also be making money from sales of our token also i think.

1 Like

Hello I’m just taking look at this your project and I have a lots of questions if you don’t mind.

• your Twitter showing Lagos, Nigeria. You Nigeria?

• we have other streaming music platform like audiomark Please how is your going to be different from other strong ones out there?
    In terms of revenue creations and sharing.

2 Likes

Looop token, ensuring a balanced, sustainable, and growth-oriented ecosystem.

1. Token Overview
    Token Name: Looop
    Ticker: $Looop
    Blockchain Platform: Solana
    Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 $Looop 1B

Please where will loop token be traded and for the nfts where can one mint, and which wallet or blockchain will your loop token be on?

3 Likes