HackaTRON Season 5 - It's community voting time!

Congratulations to all qualified projects
The time is now, this is not a war but a process to select good projects that are capable and eager to give value to the Tron ecosystem
Let’s build together on Tron
Let love lead♥️
Remember if you don’t make it in season 5 bear in mind that season 6 is around the corner,… best wishes to all the qualifed projects

We are stronger together :handshake::muscle:

16 Likes

We wish everyone the best of luck in the community voting process :heart: :raised_hands:

13 Likes

Wishing all qualifiers good luck too.

Let’s do this together :facepunch:t2:

#Free and #Fair :pray::heart::black_heart:

18 Likes

The time is here again. And i take the opportunity to congratulate all projects that qualified for voting.

A very big step to winning the ultimate. To those that didnt get the chance, there is still light at the end of the tunnel. U can still win the determination prize if you put your mind to it.

Lets enjoy the process. May the forces be with you all

16 Likes

You can do so by following these simple steps.

1. Continue the project.

2. Make sure you are able to build and release it on mainnet by the stipulated date.

3. Continue to update and give feedback to the forum members.

4. Be ready to accept suggestions and recommendations and work on it to make the project better.

If you can do this u can stand a chance to win the determination prize.
Goodluck

13 Likes

We see an amazing list of projects out there for voting. All the best Everyone!

Although there are some projects which couldn’t make it here, but you guys did a great job building for weeks and months. Just keep building and come back stronger for S6 :muscle:

14 Likes

Congratulations to all the qualified projects :partying_face::partying_face: and All the very best to all :clap::clap:

15 Likes

it’s been a while bro, welcome back…

8 Likes

Big congrats to all the qualified projects for voting from the cloak team :handshake::raised_hands:

9 Likes

I’d like to thank everyone (who is involved in selecting these projects) for selecting our project Melosynthia AI . Being in college (newly promoted to sophomore year) and building this project by applying our learnings was a great experience for our team and then getting past the pre-qualifiers is a great feeling!

Right now we are working on meloBot( bot will help the tron devs) and one suggestion that we got from this amazing community i.e. to add a copyright checker to our lyrical ai and tunes feature!!

I hope the community likes and votes our project. You can vote for us here !

Once again thank you so much!! Absolutely honoured :smile:

11 Likes

1 million energy per day for the next 3 days was just added to allow people who want to try us out a gas less transaction! So anyone without energy can still mint and not cost any extra TRX for gas😊
Please let us know your thoughts

9 Likes

You as well and best of luck!

8 Likes

wow so all I need is the 69 trx as the price of the nft?

9 Likes

Yep! Nice and cheap for all who want to try👩‍🚀

8 Likes

Fellow Tronics like @fabsltsa @Nana66419 @Prince-Onscolo @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com @Okorie etc would agree with me that it’s really challenging to rock a vote for the projects in the builder track, this is an all promising project list. Feels good to see projects I personally interacted with finally making the cut, congrats guys and goodluck on the voting stage.

18 Likes

We’re busy 24/7 developing features and updates for receive.me. A update soon will be available.

13 Likes

Any feedback the community has for the design is much appreciated!

9 Likes

Best of luck to everyone.

6 Likes

Best of luck to all participants in the hackathon, both qualified and disqualified projects. Let’s keep building, for the future is still bright :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Good luck for participants I see some categories have a tough race may the force be with you

11 Likes