Team Name: TronNinjas

Smart contract: N/A

Team Member(s): @Tronninjas (Mo) @Stian @TMMS

HackerEarth Project Link: HackerEarth

Presentation: PDF

Project Website: TronHub

Project Website: Demo video

Project Goal:

Simplify and reduce the complexities for developers and users when starting a project on Tron

Project Value: TronHub is a no code smart contract creator and deployment system

Project Test Instructions: Login to with TronLink on https://app.tronhub.dev/ and navigate to the staking tab, deploy your new TRC20 TRX Rewards contract on Tron, after which you can then use new Microsites feature to add a UI to your new smart contract by going to the Microsites tab.

Test URL: Test Microsite (Nile)

**Project Info & Details **:

Early on our journey, we noticed a demand for developers from entrepreneurs, artists and many more with a great idea for a project. We started brainstorming how to feed this demand to increase Tron’s adoption. It was, and still is, essential to us that what we build is easy to use and benefits the users and the Tron Blockchain - We are sure TronHub fits perfectly into our vision and is an extension of what we are and what we do.

What it does:

We present TronHub - A suite of Tron utilities to help onboard new users and businesses by abstracting some of the complexes required to build and deploy smart contracts.

TronHub is a dashboard of tools that will allow you to quickly set up a new project, reducing time to market.

TronHub allows you to create a custom smart contract to fit your needs.

Even without knowledge of contracts, you can make the dream of a project come true.

Pick the modules you want and start your journey towards launching a project on Tron.

Challenges we ran into:

The concept and design were challenging, and making a user-friendly system from something this complex gave us some trouble and a perfect opportunity to work with and test various models.

We realised early on that users without the necessary capacity but with the perfect idea for a project could benefit from TronHub. That is why a model where project owners can build from modules is perfect. Go from idea to launching your project in very few steps.

Compilation for us was an exciting challenge. It was important to us that we can ultimately allow the user to be the owner of the contract and therefore needed to edit and compile solidity on the fly.

Accomplishments that we’re proud of:

TronHub is another excellent addition to the Tron ecosystem. We are proud to be part of the growth of Tron and are confident TronHub will help this growth.

We are sure we will see new users interested in building, and we are here to make it easy.

Although it has been challenging, we are proud of our achievements as a team. Solving problems and thinking of new ways to build on Tron is at our core, and we are pleased to create TronHub to allow more users to make with us.

Significant Updates to TronHub in Season 5

The Evolution of TronHub: Introducing Tron Hub Microsites

In our pursuit of innovation, we proudly unveil the Tron Hub Microsites. But what exactly are Microsites? In essence, they are a revolutionary feature within TronHub that empowers our community to, create, and deploy a front end for their tailor-made, configurable smart contracts on the Tron blockchain. This not only accelerates the project’s time to market but also streamlines the process of blockchain integration.

Previously, while users had the ability to deploy these smart contracts, a critical gap remained: the need for a user-friendly frontend interface. Crafting an intuitive frontend for users to seamlessly interact with newly minted smart contracts presented a hurdle for many.

This is where our Microsites come into play, marking a stride towards realizing our vision. We envision TronHub to be a comprehensive platform, a “one-stop-shop” for all Tronincs, enabling them to kickstart their unique blockchain projects with ease.

Think of TronHub as striving to be the WordPress for the Web3 era!

Diving Deeper: Microsites V1 Capabilities

With the first version of our Microsites, users are equipped with tools to design a bespoke staking contract. This contract facilitates users to stake their TRC20 tokens and, in return, earn rewards in TRX, all under the control of the contract administrator/developer. But that’s not all! One of the standout features is the ability to effortlessly integrate a user interface (UI) with the contract. The entire process, from ideation to deployment, is streamlined to be executed in a mere five minutes.

Welcome to the next-gen Web3 experience! The Road Ahead for Microsites

Our journey doesn’t end here. As we continue to make progress towards our goals, we’re committed to continually expanding the Microsites feature. Our future roadmap includes broadening the scope of Microsites to encompass all varieties of smart contracts. Plus, we’re working on introducing a user-centric editor, enabling users to customize the UI components with ease.

The future looks promising, and we’re thrilled to have you aboard as we shape the next chapter of Web3 on Tron! We thank you all for your continued support.

38 Likes

Hello TronHub welcome to Tron Hackathon session 5.
The best track for you in builder’s track.
Good to have you building and developing the Tron blockchain.
All the best

9 Likes

Good to see a new one in builder category mate keep building on :muscle: the project seems great

9 Likes

You are welcome once again.
I think there is a little update on this project. I was looking for updates but got none here or on your Twitter page. Thought it was abandoned.

Please kindly keep your community updated always. all the best

6 Likes

Our project is going strong and is used by the community. Thank you for your interest in TronHub, please Join our Telegram group to keep updated with any progress.

10 Likes

oh ok then please remember us too, those on X and on the forum too. Thank you

4 Likes

Previously, while users had the ability to deploy these smart contracts, a critical gap remained: the need for a user-friendly frontend interface.

This is so damn true. I tried a bunch of toolkits for front-ends, and none of them created something useful, so at the end I had to learn to do full-fledged frontends from scratch. Something like this would have helped me. Will try it out tomorrow. Is the final version already live? And is it open source? If so, could you link github?

8 Likes

Well to be fair that worked out very well for you, I can say having that set of skills is very valuable! Yes we have been live since season three and are working on expanding our offering. The future of Mircosites is what really excites us, as we expand out offering we will create editable microsites. This is V1. The repo is not open source however, you can have a play with it on our main site.

6 Likes

How can we forget you prince!

7 Likes

lol thank you team
Appreciate

6 Likes

Welcome to Season 5, quite interesting reading through your offering.
TronHub’s vision of becoming the WordPress for the Web3 era is ambitious and promising. The concept of Microsites V1, enabling users to design bespoke staking contracts and integrate a user-friendly UI within minutes, aligns well with the aim of simplifying blockchain project initiation.
The capability to stake TRC20 tokens and earn rewards in TRX through the staking contract is a strong incentive for users, the short deployment time of five minutes showcases efficiency and user-friendliness, making it accessible to a broader audience. I’ve a question;

Are there plans to integrate additional blockchain platforms beyond Tron to expand the reach and accessibility of the Microsites feature?

4 Likes

Welcome to Tron Hackathon season 5

4 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon season 5

I am particularly excited about the potential of TronHub Microsites to democratize access to blockchain technology.
By making it easy for anyone to deploy a smart contract, TronHub Microsites is opening up the world of blockchain to a wider range of people and businesses.

3 Likes

Hi TronHub,
I like how you guys help projects to build and make it as comfortable as sitting in a Razer gaming chair :heart_hands:

What level of knowledge in development is required to use it? Could we use it with a level 0?

Good luck!

6 Likes

Very interesting, , you are highly welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5, wishing you all the best as you continue to build on Tron

2 Likes

This project already has my vote. I have been following the tronhub project and i am always enthused about the hard work the team keeps putting into this.

I am really happy about this, i think @TronNinjas has exceeded all expectations and should be given $100million to compete with the big names in the crypto space.

When i truly love a project, i find it very hard to even ask questions. Will personally use the site and when i don’t understand anything will link up.

@Stian and @TMMS you guys are a force to reckon with.

8 Likes

Are u asking this for me cos you know i am level 0​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest in TronHub, yes there are already plans in place to expand the number of EVM compatible chains. We have a long road ahead of us and will continue to work on expanding our offering the future of TronHub.dev is within the expansion of Micorsites.

3 Likes

Thank you, we are glad to be back

2 Likes

Zero is the level of knowledge we are aiming for, however, a basic understanding of how Tron and smart contracts work is beneficial for all users. Thank you for your interest in our project.

5 Likes