TronHub Microsites by TronNinjas

Thank you for your support. As you know we are always here to help the community with questions and also offer support outside of our products. As you know we are committed to Tron and expanding our suite of tools.

I see you are already a member of our telegram group and are always welcome to offer suggestions for new features and request support.

$100 million would certainly help us expand quicker. Until then we will keep building!

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best you got some great projects that people really likeā€¦ Iā€™m looking forward to NRG Wallet personally hopefully this will simplify entry to crypto to gain new users and keep existing users happy along the wayā€¦ Kudos to you Devsā€¦ you deserve the recognitionā€¦:sunglasses::+1::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for all your comments and support, we try everyday to make developing easier and more understandable for the normal user and hope to achieve this with TronHub. We are still at an early stage so a lot more mill come.

3 Likes

Alright, keeping a close watch as things progresses.

2 Likes

Amazing I love your work, keep going mate!

2 Likes

Hey :wave: money man welcome back to the forum

Your TronHub project is one of the most overlooked community supporting projects. We have just implemented staking for our $turu tokens using your platform, and it is a great support for Crypto projects with limited development resources.

Great job Ninjaā€™s!

8 Likes

I saw your staking link and I realized tronhub was in, I said wow :heart_eyes: So tronhub is making this possible. Thanks to the team. Hat off :clap:

4 Likes

Welcome back to hackaTRON TronHub ! Wow this is really impressive, developing on chain just got way simpler. Who knows maybe one of the community will build their own product thru these means! Great work ninjas! :ninja: #TNftw

3 Likes

Thank you for your support. We look forward to expanding TronHub capabilities

2 Likes

Kinds words, thank you for your support. We are glad that the wider community can benefit from using our tools.

4 Likes

TronHub Microsites is a revolutionary feature that empowers users to create and deploy a front end for their tailor-made, configurable smart contracts on the Tron blockchain.
This is a significant development that has the potential to accelerate the adoption of Tron and make it easier for developers to build and launch their projects.

5 Likes

Greetings @TronNinjas ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

This seems to be a promising project. Great work team.

2 Likes

Thank you, we keep building. You can also have a look at NRG Wallet and TronDevGPT - your friendly neighbourhood AI

Hi,

I look to check how the app worksā€¦

When trying to deploy a new TRC20 on Nile network it fails and showed the below error:
I tried on Nile/Shasta and on both networks I receive the same errorā€¦

As far as I see itā€™s quite an intresting concept but I lack to see the scalability of it.

How the templates will be created? Who will create them ?
As I see it is not something dynamically created based on the abi or other thingsā€¦

Thanks,
onchaindev :white_heart:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. You have to be on main net when you purchase your contract after which your smart contract is complied. Test nets are not supported. The contract is dynamically created, however, yes in this early version its a fixed UI template. We are working towards components that users can edit, while making changes to the page layout and style with a GUI. However, that is not the case at the moment.

2 Likes

If someone deserves the builder track itā€™s Tronninjas. Building an building never stops!

3 Likes

Itā€™s all we know :muscle:sTRONg

2 Likes

Good to see this project.

1 Like