Project Name: Wish Me Luck
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name: USTX
Team Member(s): 3, Sirluke, Benna, Aska
HackerEarth Project Link: Wish Me Luck on Hackerearth
Wish Me Luck is a community project driven by luck. At the heart of the project is the WML token, deployed on Bittorrent chain. Every step of the project deployment will be initiated by users and their luck:
- Liquidity raising and launch through the first FairLuckPad
- Luck based token distribution and incentives
- Buyback and distribution
The project goal is to create the first 1B$ token on BTTC.
The project utility is none, just the fun to break the 1B$ barrier.
Project Value: One of the uses of blockchain tech is about user engagement and fun. WML aim is to bring happy users to BTTC, increasing volume, holders and community participation.
Project Info: Telegram, Presentation video
Project Website: Testnet dApp
Project Test Instructions:
Requirements for testing:
- Testnet BTT. Get some test BTT from the faucet: https://faucet.bittorrentchain.io/#/
- Metamask wallet.
Go to the Fair Luckpad page and commit some BTT to the token launch. After signing the transaction you’ll see confirmation of the amount pledged and the luck factor (between 100% and 200%), the higher the better. After the launch period ends you will be able to claim the WML tokens, in a fair way (all user are treated equally) depending on the pledged amount and luck factor.
The distribution phase will follow. Every user can contribute to the token distribution by triggering the transactions. The users helping to spread WML will participate to several incentives: instantaneous WML rewards and 3 jackpots (bronze, silver and gold).
WML token will be launched on BTTC. The Wish Me Luck project will have 3 phases:
- Launch. Users will be able to participate in initial token allocation through the FairLuckPad. Every user decides to commit for a token share and the tokens will be distributed fairly (same base price for all users) after a predetermined period. The difference between a normal fairlaunch is that the user share of tokens will be multiplied by his luck, between 100% and 200%. So a lucky user will get more tokens than a less lucky one. The majority of the liquidity raised will be used to seed a LP in a major BTTC DEX. The rest will be allocated to incentives for distribution.
- Distribution. The majority of the tokens will be put inside a distribution contract. After launch users will be called to action to distribute the tokens to lucky users. The user action to trigger distribution will be rewarded depending on luck (50% to 150% tbd). 3 jackpots (bronze, silver and gold) will be a further incentive to user engagement in the distribution process. Every distribute action will generate a buyback of WML tokens from the DEX that will go to the distribution pool.
- Continuous fun. As the distribution share of the token decreases over time (decreasing exponential), the token will have reached a very high market cap. The goal is to pass 1B$. At this point user engagement will continue thanks to the jackpots, pushing the token market cap to new highs.
Smart Contract links (mainnet): WML token
- Oct 1st: smart contracts on testnet (DONE!)
- Oct 5th: Fair LuckPad live on testnet (DONE)
- Oct 22nd: Distribution app live on testnet (DONE)
- Oct 29th: Smart contracts on mainnet (DONE)
- November: WML launch on FairLuckPad (mainnet) (DONE)
- November: Distribution app (mainnet) (DONE)