Project Name: DreamVerser
Project Track: Artistry
Team Name: DreamVerser
Team Member(s): @DreamVerser
HackerEarth Project Link: DreamVerser - HackaTRON Season 5 - Submission | HackerEarth Hackathons
Project Goal: All people have one thing in common. Sharing… DreamVerser is a responsive platform consisting of description, NFT drawing, digital museum and form sections. DreamVerser aims to enable TRON users to draw their dreams by hand or create them with free external platforms and to turn these dream NFTs into a diary and display them in a virtual museum. Users are free to keep and share not only their dreams but also goals, happy & sad memories, sweet relationships, funny memes & jokes, in short, anything they could think of as a diary.
Project Value: D.V. provides a unique platform for users to unleash their creativity, document their dreams, memories, jokes and others, and connect with a community of especially TRON. It bridges the gap between art, technology, and self-expression, offering a novel way to preserve and share personal experiences while contributing BitTorent Chain Mainnet.
Project Info: This project started with a responsive website with a simple interface. There are four different sections on the site:
- Main page contains the same explanations about the project user read here
- Dream NFT pages that offer the opportunity to draw by hand or with other platforms so that user can turn their dreams into NFT
- Museum page created to display & wander around virtual museum
- Form page for people to submit their own posts to the exhibition
Project Website: DreamVerser
Project Video: Youtube & DreamVerser (Artistry) Project
Presentation: DreamVerser.pdf (1.1 MB)
Smart Contract: 0x9936596b67d92eb9eac5b6983dad5246002711a3#code
Project Test Instructions:
- Read the details on the main page and start your journey
- Go to the Museum page, wander around, and check users’ posts
- Create an image of your dream on the NFT page as you wish
- When you are satisfied with your NFT and want to share it with others, go to the form page
- Allow the Metamask wallet on BTTC to be connected automatically and submit the form to convey NFT
- After submitting the form to the virtual museum for storage in the exhibition, verify that your work is displayed in the virtual exhibition in 2 days
Project Details: This project allows users to express their creativity through dreams. Users can draw or describe their dreams in writing. Users can create NFTs, and if they like it, they can send the NFT through the form on-site. At the time of sending, payment is made through the MetaMask wallet, taking advantage of the BTTC. The works will be exhibited in a virtual museum environment, and the audience will be able to tour these works.
Programming & Software Languages and Platforms Used:
HTML5, CSS3, JS, Bootstrap 5, OpenAI & BTTC APIs, PHP, Node.js, BTTC Smart Contract
Benefits on BTTC Blockchain: Our project uses smart contract on BTTC, and BTT to confirm the payment with the address of the wallet owner when submitting the form and save the necessary data in the external json file. In this way, we aim to increase the total volume and total transaction flow of BTT on BitTorrent Chain Mainnet.
Development of platform infrastructure
Creation of the interfaces
Creating a virtual museum environment and viewing the exhibits
Creating smart contracts and activating the form
Making necessary adjustments according to user feedback
Advertising and Reaching the first user process
-For feedback or questions, please write here. If you want to send an e-mail, you can write to email@example.com. Answering all your questions regarding the TRON contest here is our priority to activate the forum even more.