Project Name: TRONSAVE
Project Track: Builder
Team Name: Tronsave team
Team Member(s): 5 (team usernames will be updated)
HackerEarth Project Link: Tronsave - HackaTRON Season 5 - Submission | HackerEarth Hackathons
Project Goal: Bring a web2-like experience and meet all tool demands on TRON.
Project Value: Tronsave not only provides a seamless and saving transaction fees experience on TRON with Tron Energy but also develops a comprehensive set of tools for TRON users.
Project Info: TRONSAVE Pitchdeck
Project Website: https://tronsave.io/
Project Test Instructions: Please follow the instruction videos in the project details below to experience our products and tools.
Project Details: As a winner of HackaTron Season 4, Tronsave is one of the biggest Energy Service providers on Tron with hundreds of millions of Energy volumes daily. Tronsave not only provides Energy Exchange but also Energy Integrate solution, Tools, Ref proogram.
- Energy Market: a system that helps connect people with energy and those who need to buy in the most effective way. Now anyone with energy can easily use the Permission feature of the TRON system to sell Energy in the safest and most convenient way. There are also many additional utilities such as: vote to get the highest APY, automatically withdraw rewards from Vote, automatically stake to maximize profits and many more features will be added.
Users can buy Energy with many different tokens such as USDT, ERT (tokens will be launched for airdop) (apply soon)
BUY ENERGY ON TRONSAVE
MANUAL SELL ENERGY ON TRONSAVE
AUTO SELL ENERGY ON TRONSAVE
- Integration solution for Dapps: To help developers make the most of Energy usage in the most economical way, we created SDK to help people do it easily and quickly such as: buying energy easily, Monitor and add the energy needed to call the most economical command without changing the code (100% like using tronweb)
BUILD WITH TRONSAVE SDK
- Comprehensive toolkit for users: in order to increase the UX for the TRON ecosystem so that users can use utilities at the cheapest cost, we will launch a series of applications that apply tronsave sdk to save fees
SaveSwap: Swap 100% from Sun.io and save 92% transaction fees with Energy on Tronsave.
SaveSender: Send tokens in bulk and save 92% transaction fees with Energy on Tronsave.
SAVESENDER INSTRUCTION VIDEO
SaveSwap: Swap tokens tool integrated with SUNSWAP but save 92% transaction fees with Energy on Tronsave. (Developing)
- Marketing program: We launched a special referral program to help people have the opportunity to earn more income from introducing TronSave, in addition to an Airdrop activity of ERT tokens to help people test using Tronsave for free.
REF PROGRAM INSTRUCTION VIDEO
Smart Contract links:
- Forwarder contract
- Relay hub contract
Phase 1 (Done):
Build main Energy-related features
Phase 2 (Done):
Marketing campaigns to gain users
Phase 3 (Doing):
Build toolkit with saving-transaction fees for Tronuser (Done)
Marketing campaign to attract more Energy providers
Market capture campaign
Significant updates timeline:
Since our last submission, Tronsave team has been working diligently to deliver and expand our features. We are pleased to announce several significant updates on Tronsave that further enhance user experience and meet more user demand on Tron Network.
- May 2023:
Release Tronsave Market (Buy/Sell manually and automatically).
- June 2023:
SDK bot automatically buys Energy from Tronsave market when there is not enough.
SDK for collecting and paying back users’ fees in TRC20 tokens
Update Tronsave Market (Cancel order, match order, delegate, reclaim)
- July 2023:
Update SDK supporting users in detect Energy, Min price suggestion
Update Tronsave Market (New UI/UX, Update My delegate tab following Tronscan API)
- August 2023:
SDK for bot buy energy threshold
Release SaveSender Tool for bulk sending demand
Update Tronsave Market (New price mechanism, new ref flow, Display ready to fill when creating orders)
- Sep 2023:
Release SaveSwap Tool
Update Tronsave Market (New price mechanism, Order book, Update new target address, Multisign, Extend time for orders)
Kindly comment if you have any idea for us to improve Tronsave
Thanks for reading. We will continuously update our development process in this post
You are welcome once again, please what are some of the new features we are going to see in S5?
Can you explain this please?
Beside this any new feature?
Edit: I see you have a detailed article about bulk sending tx on the forum
- P2P Energy Market: a system that helps connect people with energy and those who need to buy in the most effective way. Now anyone with energy can easily use the Permission feature of the TRON system to sell Energy in the safest and most convenient way. There are also many additional utilities such as: vote to get the highest APY, automatically withdraw rewards from Vote, automatically stake to maximize profits and many more features will be added.
- Users can buy Energy with many different tokens such as USDT, ERT (tokens will be launched for airdop)… (apply soon)
- SDK for DEV: to help developers make the most of Energy usage in the most economical way, we created SDK to help people do it easily and quickly such as: buying energy easily, Monitor and add the energy needed to call the most economical command without changing the code (100% like using tronweb)
- Tools for users: in order to increase the UX for the TRON ecosystem so that users can use utilities at the cheapest cost, we will launch a series of applications that apply tronsave sdk to save fees. We have shown:
- SaveSender is a tool to send a series of tokens at the cheapest cost.
- SaveSwap helps you swap tokens at the cheapest cost using Sun.io (sunswap) as liquidity, experience and 100% liquidity from sun.io. Will be released this week.
- Marketing activities: We launched a special referral program to help people have the opportunity to earn more income from introducing TronSave, in addition to an Airdrop activity of ERT tokens to help people test using Tronsave for free.
We will continue to update more in the near future.
Thanks @Prince-Onscolo for intro and @fabsltsa supported
OK for the p2p part I would like to know his it will work? Is it like placing a sell order and the other party placing sell orders… or
In p2p market, always or mostly the exchange serves as a mediator which releases the Crypto after receiving a confirmation from either the buyer or seller.
The feature is working and fully automatic. Buyers who need a certain amount of Energy will place an order on the website and the system will automatically find a suitable supplier and delegate to that person the amount of energy ordered. If there is no suitable supplier, the order will be displayed on the website and anyone who currently has energy can go to the website to match that purchase order with the energy currently in their account and receive TRX from the buyer.
We will be the intermediary holding the buyer’s TRX and will pay the seller immediately when the delegate order is executed.
Are you operating Cex or dex? if dex do you have a way you can hold trx in someone’s wallet?
To save costs, we now operate as CEX with a multisign wallet system that holds the intermediary funds before it is transferred to the buyer.
alright thanks, I get it now
And love the p2p feature
Welcome to season 5, I say welcome asper courtesy cause I don’t think you’re a newbie, seen your entry before and I think save sender is genius.
Now reading through this particular entry, I can deduce that Tronsave seems to be addressing key challenges within the TRON ecosystem, particularly transaction fees and energy usage and offers both utility and cost-saving features, which clearly (can) attract a wide range of users and developers. The marketing efforts, i.e referral programs and airdrops, can help grow user base.
I’ve a question and it goes thus;
Can you provide more details on how the SaveSender and SaveSwap tools work, and when will SaveSwap be fully developed?
I’ve a few that I researched earlier but this are applicable on a general basis not just TronSave. Listed below
Enhanced User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX):
Continuously work on improving the platform’s user interface and overall user experience to make it more user-friendly and intuitive.
Provide users with analytics and insights on energy usage and market trends, helping them make informed decisions.
Consider exploring cross-chain compatibility to allow users to interact with other blockchain networks, expanding the utility of Tronsave.
Create localized versions of the platform and documentation to cater to users from different regions around the world.
Offer responsive and effective customer support channels to address user inquiries and issues promptly.
Explore the implementation of a governance model that allows token holders to have a say in the platform’s future direction.
These ideas can contribute to Tronsave’s growth and improve its overall value proposition for users and developers in the TRON ecosystem.
Hello, we’re glad you’re interested in us.
SaveSender and SaveSwap are users’ daily activities of sending mass tokens to others or exchanging their tokens on sunswap, Tronsave gives everyone an experience where users won’t need to worry about energy Moreover, we automatically calculate, buy energy and take action on the fly, we deliver a superior UX to the user.
We will release in this week <3
Will sure be keeping a close watch. If I do miss it, please drag my attention to it, thank you!
We will update soon!
Very good, would you do the testing alone, or would you need Tronics members to help you test?
Since sunswap does not have a testnet, we will test it ourselves. Glad you’ll be using the product when it’s released
What would be the other options to save the costs?