Tronsave - Energy service solution and comprehensive tool on TRON

2 way to save transaction fee is stake trx for free energy or buy energy from Tronsave.

1 Like

I see that you mentioned you are building toolkits to save transaction fees. So, when do you expect that toolkit to be launched?

5 Likes

Actually, the Savesender has launched already. You can check the details here

The SaveSwap will be launched in upcoming weeks

2 Likes

It sounds like it will be SunSwap with transaction fee-saving features, doesnā€™t it?

3 Likes

Yes, it is. Itā€™s exactly SunSwap with transaction fee-saving

3 Likes

@tronsave.io

I sincerely appreciate the effort you install into this project because itā€™s educative but I have some important questions.

(1) What are the advantages of using Tronsaveā€™s SDK for dapp developerā€™s.

(2) Does Tronsave has any future plan in maintaining itā€™s competitive edge.

(3) How can Tronsave be compare to other energy providers on the TRON blockchain.

(4) What are the plans put in place for Tronsaveā€™s marketing campaign to attract more users.

(5) What is the experience of the teamā€™s in the Blockchain industry.

(6) How does Tronsaveā€™s handles the data of user,and also what are the security features.

4 Likes

Thank you for your interest and for asking many good questions.

1. SDK helps developers easily use Tronsave services without changing existing code (used as tronweb) SDK automatically analyzes commands sent, energy required and handles energy issues for users without any prior knowledge. At the same time, the SDK gives programmers access to many tools we provide such as batch sender, saveswap and many more tools in the future.

2. We continuously develop tools for both end users and developers. This maintains the userā€™s use of Tronsave

3. Provide a flexible mechanism for users to use concurrently with many other energy providers. At the same time, it offers many customization mechanisms to help users maximize profits.

4. We have completed and will announce the referral and airdrop program for users.

5. Our team has been developing applications on TRON and EVM for 8 years and has extensive experience in different types of applications.

6. Most of us donā€™t track users data and try to store only at least users information. We prefer decentralized solutions (where possible) and act as the node that maintains the service.

3 Likes

I truly appreciate your explanation thanks.

3 Likes

SaveSwap is beta release. Feel free drop a feedback!!!
UI/UX will improve next week => <3
Hope you try it!!
@Okorie @dragonball @GumballAvo @Gordian @manfred_jr @Prince-Onscolo @fabsltsa

4 Likes

Do you have plans to add more chains?
Visited your site and saw only trc20 tokens aside btc

It made for Tron only.

1 Like

Alright Kudos, yes sure will try out and give a feedback.

2 Likes

How does SaveSwap work and also what are the benefits of using SaveSwap.

2 Likes

We automatically evaluate and pre-purchase the energy needed for that order. thereby saving you fees.We connect directly to sun.io to get trading information and you will trade directly with sun.io

Indeed this is awesome and I so appreciate your kind explanation.

1 Like

so in future you are not going to make it multi-chain?

We donā€™t have that plan yet because other networks donā€™t have the same energy advantages as TRON. But if we see an opportunity and itā€™s suitable, we will do it. My team also makes some applications on EVM so we will still update more information

2 Likes

alright, think about that. I believe multi chain is the future

2 Likes

Please share direct link to it, Iā€™ve a handful with work this weekend, thank you.

1 Like

Here bro TRONSAVE | BUY SELL TRON ENERGY SERVICE

2 Likes