SaveWallet Extension by Tronsave - The first crypto wallet with fee savings on TRON network

Project Name: SaveWallet Extension
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: TronSave team
Team Member(s): @Goldcat, @Alan183, @duongdlh, @August
HackerEarth Project Link: soon…

Project Goal:
Enhance Savewallet’s user experience and reach more Tron users globally.
Save up to 93% of network fees for every user on TronNetwork

Project Value:
Following the results achieved at Hackatron Season 6, we are continuing research and building SaveWallet to improve the features and user experience:
:heavy_check_mark: SaveWallet Extension reduces steps, offering users quick and easy access to their app.
:heavy_check_mark: It allows synchronization between devices if you use the same browser account.
Onboarding more users on Tron by saving their transaction fees, making Web3 accessible to everyone.

Project Info: Save_Wallet_Pitch.pdf (1.7 MB)

Project Website: https://tronsave.io/

Project Test Instructions: soon…

Project Details:
About general of Savewallet
The analysis of Tronscan indicates that there are 10,000,000 TRX burned on average every day. Despite the fact that users can save up to 93% of these network fees by using the Energy system, they are unaware of this. Based on Tronsave Energy system, SaveWallet users can save fees in every single transaction without even notice. Several advances have been made:

• Security: Decentralized wallets ensure data security through the local storage of private keys, employing multi-layer algorithmic encryption, and providing exclusive access to your account and assets. Node stability and reliability: free switching among nodes and auto reconnection supported

• Saving transaction fees: Save Wallet stands out with its cost-saving feature, reducing transaction fees by up to 92%, providing users with a more efficient and convenient financial experience. Users can directly rent resources within the wallet using the feature connected to the Tronsave market, allowing them to proactively save on transaction fees.

• Convenient: Fully supports all functions of the TRON network, and automatically detects failed transactions. We support TRX, TRC-10, and TRC-20, along with distinctive staking mechanisms enabling you to obtain or delegate resources.
    You have the flexibility to trade your crypto at any time and from any location using Save Wallet.

• Adaptive Energy Calculator: SaveWallet system brings an Adaptive Calculator, when users initiate a transaction on the Wallet, the system automatically calculates the required Energy amount for this and then rents Energy at the Optimal rates

• Portfolio management: Personalized portfolio management experience, making it easy to access Defi and Dapps on Tron.

Smart Contract links: soon…

Project Milestones:

Phrase 1 (Done)

• :white_check_mark: Market research
  • :white_check_mark: Concept development

Phrase 2 (Done)

• :white_check_mark: Utilize feedback from research
  • :white_check_mark: Create a detailed product design including user interface, features, and functionality
  • :white_check_mark: Testing and quality assurance

Phrase 3 (Done)

• :white_check_mark: Deploy on the App Store and Play Store (Done)
  • :white_check_mark: Develop a marketing strategy, while also establishing channels
  • :white_check_mark: Official launch
  • :white_check_mark: SaveWallet Extension

Phrase 4 (Pending)

• :white_square_button: Release new features: Portfolio management, personal finance
  • :white_square_button: Airdrop for initial users
7 Likes

Welcome once again team, I remember I asked about the save wallet (mobile version) but I did not get any response. How far with it?

1 Like

Hi Prince-Onscolo,
Nice to see you again. The mobile version of Savewallet has been released for more than half a year, you can download and try it out at The first crypto wallet withfee savings on TRON network

2 Likes

Welcome to Season 7 Hackathon, without much ado, TronSave is clear and indeed requires not much introduction in the forum.
Moving forward, from my read I see this is primarily aimed at enhancing the user experience within the TRON ecosystem, primarily by saving on transaction fees and providing a more accessible entry point for users into Web3.
You clearly mentioned airdrop for initial users so I can only help but wonder :thinking:

How will the platform handle a sudden influx of users, especially if airdrops or marketing campaigns lead to a surge in transactions? Is the system optimized for high performance and low latency?

1 Like

alright, on both apple store and Google play store?

1 Like

Yes, we have been running on these 2 platforms for more than 6 months.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support!
Because we have a multi-buy bot, we can effectively manage order creation and matching even in situations when a large number of orders are booked concurrently owing to increasing demand.

A multi-buy bot is an interesting addition, as it implies a level of sophistication in managing high transaction volumes.

Could you provide more details on how the multi-buy bot is integrated into SaveWallet? For instance, does it operate automatically, or do users need to configure it?

Welcome to the Hackathon I am liking your project already, please tell me are you planning to extend beyond Tron network to including other Blockchain, thank you

1 Like

Great job on creating SaveWallet Extension, indeed It’s a big deal for TRON users because it saves them a lot of money on transaction fees, but my question is

How do you plan to use this feature to get more users and make SaveWallet the top choice for TRON fans while keeping everything secure and decentralized.

2 Likes

We have absolutely no plans outside of TRON, and we focus solely on building products for the TRON community.

I am seeing that you’re loyalty is with Tron and I really like that, but are you planning to partnership with other Tron projects, thank you

1 Like

Welcome to S7, team saveWallet, I am impressed by SaveWallet’s mission to make Web3 more accessing by users.

I remember very well I tested your wallet last season SaveWallet by TronSave team - The first crypto wallet with fee savings on TRON network - #10 by Relate101.

I’m now trying to update the wallet so that I will check the portfolio management part of it. But my phone is acting up at the store. I will try it later

But I have this question, please how does SaveWallet’s automated detection work? I What happens when a transaction fails, and how does the system handle it?

2 Likes

Welcome back guys , did some test runs on the wallet and it works great . Good to see you guys keep expanding it and especially delivering on the expectations and milestones set !

Keep up the good work and best of luck this season .

3 Likes

Happy Sunday Save Wallet team.
Finally had time to check out your submission.
All the best buddy, you doing very well.

But I have some questions, appreciation
And observation about your project.

1. Wallet working smooth, love the dark mode feature.

About this 50% Apy% in your wallet, which is way more higher than the rest, I’m asking how real, or feasible or sustainable it will be?
I did some calculations and seem my eyes not seeing well. Lols

1. I tried out the bulk sending features. It cool.

But any other option to pay with TRX option too?
2 Likes

oh sorry we missed your comment. We are still maintaining Savewallet features to ensure no errors occur. At the same time we continue to research new features to improve user experience!

Yes, thank you for your interest. We have been building partnerships with other TRON projects. We are looking into platforms to integrate Savewallet into them.

1 Like

Thank for your interest!
When an energy purchase order is submitted, the system will scan it against providers to ensure compatibility (price, time, remaining energy, etc.). The system then finds providers that are suitable and executes order matching.
Since we have delegate permission from the provider, we will transmit the delegate order to the blockchain and subsequently to the buyer’s wallet address. So, if the delegate command fails, we will call back immediately, so there will never be a failed order.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. We hope you will continue to support us for a long time.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for replying to me and I will be monitoring you close for more updates

1 Like