OnChainVision - The journey continues

Project Name: OnChainVision
Project Track: Builder
Team Name: Web3Vision
Team Member(s): 3+ @OnChainVision @constantinpricope201 @MirelaIoana24
DevPost Project Link: OnChainVision | Devpost
Project Goal: Through a seemless connection with any wallet on mobile provide an aggregated DEX, visual data over Tron(including charts), simple way of paying, an easy way to interact with the chain using mobile devices.
Project Value:
:new: TronLink Integration
:new: Evaluation of smart contract if they have energy paid by the smart contract
:new: SunPump smart contract router added users must pay only 1% of energy fees
:new: Now the app supporst BigDecmials and BigInteger that means that even the smallest penny will be changed for you
:new: For transfer TRC 20 now you have the possibility to transfer faster by pressing ‘Paste address’, ‘Max’ button to transfer the entire amount and you can also see the token balance

Project Info:

Project Website:

Google Play Store App

ON CHAIN VISION SERVER api.onchainvision.xyz

Project Test Instructions:
Android App OnChainVision

1. Have TronLink installed
  2. Open OnChainVision app and Select Network Tron
  3. Press Connect and choose your wallet
  4. Go to swap
  5. Input in down the token you want to sell and what you want to buy
  6. Input the amount and press ENTER
  7. Rent+Approve process [Optional if you sell a token]
  8. Rent+Swap token
  9. Finish

Project Details:
Mobile is the new web and web3 must adapt the only way to do a nice connection is through deeplinks between dApps and Wallet is important to have the two separated to let the wallet focus on security and let the dApp do whatever he wants. We successful created an mobile DEX aggregator on TRON with on chain data that connects seamless with any wallet.

Smart Contract links:
A. Whitelisted Smart Contracts:

1. Tron Shasta → TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
    TTBBQCC511JAqjnxTMf1QaRRnzsUrrb6ef
  2. Tron Mainnet → TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
    TDgV8xHg3tZ3EaJ4aZocZ4CbtmJSxchKuQ

:new: In-house Router:

1. Tron Nile→ Multi Router for DEX Aggregation

Project Milestones:
End of September
:gift::free: Free transactions through staking on longer periods with just a few TRX.

End of October
:free::arrows_counterclockwise: Free swaps by paying through the gas :fuelpump: from swap amount

:spiral_calendar: End of year
IOS application
Android & IOS BTT&TRON network

:globe_with_meridians: Social Media

1. Youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/@OnChainVision

2. Twitterx.com

3. FacebookOnChainVision

4. DiscordOnChainVision

5. TikTokTikTok - Make Your Day

6. Websitehttps://www.onchainvision.xyz/

7. Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onchainvision.onchainvision

8. icons8-telegram-100 Telegram: Contact @OnChainVisionTelegram: Join Group Chat

6 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, you’re an O.G around these parts but notwithstanding, I’m kinda confused. Why submit a previously submitted project from past Hackathon? Or is this an extension of your previous submission?

2 Likes

Hi @manfred_jr,

This was a previous project that has been develop further please check the updates that has been made! That is why is part of builder category!

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome back to the hackathon season 7
With users paying only 1% of the total energy cost, how do you generate revenue to cover the 99% of the energy cost needed to carryout the transaction.

Will the subsidized energy rate remain this way even as your project continues to group and expand in user base or change overtime?

2 Likes

Please note that we only integrated SunPump the decision of letting the user pays only 1% belongs to SUN ecosystem so they are giving the Energy we only now read the on-chain data and let users pay only the % that is specified in the smart contract proprieties.

Any other smart contract owner of TRC20 that decides to cover the smart contract energy fees we will fallow the smart contract proprieties for on chain smart contract and will let the user pay only what is necesarry.

That is a decision that belongs to SUN ecosystem but if that changes at any time you will see it in real-time in the Android App as we read each time we interact with a smart contract it’s proprieties so you will see what is your percentage you must pay.

As you can see above the difference between SunPump router and SunSwap is the fact that on SunPump you need to pay only 1% and you can decide in both cases to rent the rest using our integrated rent process

Those are very pertinent and good questions for the second I am interested to get an answer from the SUN ecosystem. I will just advise the users to take advantage as you can change any token so for example if you change USDT-TRX you can use SunPump router and will pay only 1%. This also apply for any token like CCC, TRNGUY, BCC, BBC and any other token.

Thanks!

oh wow, the updates I needed. Thank you team. Welcome once again and keep building.
I used the app yesterday and it was super

2 Likes

Really appreciate a regular user as yourself!

I am really happy that you have been by our side all the way from starter where there were a lot of problems. I think you used the app from start even though you did not have an Android as main phone you used another phone and I really appreciate. It has been a long road to create a stable version as this one and I am really thankful that you are user from start.

I want to mention that the current version v1.25 is our most stable version :confetti_ball:

Please update to the latest version for previous users as you can see you will have the current version over the login interface!

Thank you @Prince-Onscolo!

1 Like

Thank you for this detailed answer. In trying to take advantage of this, there are tokens that doesn’t have liquidity on Sunswap but can be swapped through JM. How can a user take this advantage of 1% gas fee. Can the user set the token route on JM to pass through Sunswap. Or while using your platform, how best will the user take benefit of this advantage?

Sorry if this sound stupid to you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have actually very good questions and you seem to have a good knowledge related to DEXes.

To answer your question if you want to trade a token that has only liquidity over @JustMoney that you must use their router you can still take advantage of the renting to reduce the cost or use their discounted swaps available on their website (we wanted to add this way of swapping but maybe in the future).

That means that you can use the liquidity on SunSwap only for SunPump reduce 1% fee.

1 Like

Welcome to builders track hackathon S7, let me start by saying kudos to your great work so far I have never encountered issues using onchain Vision,…so are you going to maintain that 1% for a lifetime or is it for stipulated time?

1 Like

Hi @Nweke-nature1.com,

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

The 1% is fee is offered by SunPump not by us we just integrated with them so they are able to answer that.

Don’t forget that we use a system with multiple providers to reduce the fees.

1 Like

Oh sorry I see thank you for the clarification, wishing you all the best as you continue to build on Tron :handshake:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Hackathon of season 7, I have been really seeing you around in everywhere and I am very very impress, thank you for sharing your project value with us

2 Likes

I clearly get that, sometimes curiosity outweighs the need to know. After a careful read, your updates are cool and speaks for itself, it’d be fair to say this aims to enhance user experience and simplify interactions with TRON-based decentralized finance (DeFi). I see the roadmap includes free transactions through staking and free swaps by end-of-year, this makes me curious further.
Could you elaborate on how the staking mechanism for free transactions will function?

2 Likes

Thank you we really appreciate!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for warm welcome! :heart:

1 Like

We will focus on getting the bandwidth and energy in offline database as Energy and Bandwidth points and try and unite multiple resources from multiple users into ‘one bucket’ and the users could claim their resources on need basis. OnChainVision mobile dApp will simply have a way to automatically claim if you have enough resources for a transaction.

On that not estimating bandwidth cost is onw of our priority!

Thanks a lot!

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
updated and tested

2 Likes

Ok I understand it now, thank you very much for the helpful answers.

I can’t say that I have such good knowledge of DEXes. In my years of using Tron network, I have tried to swap several tokens on Sunswap and I received a system error that the token have low or no liquidity on Sunswap. To understand what that means, I asked questions from friends who help put me through :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s really getting interesting and quenching my curiosity with each reply, this enhances efficiency but also mitigates the common friction points related to transaction costs and resource management on TRON, typical clear cut example of 1 stone, 2 birds.
And also, your idea of aggregating energy and bandwidth resources into a unified “bucket” is a clever approach to optimize resource allocation and make the user experience more seamless.
In case of sudden spikes in bandwidth or energy demand, do you have contingency plans to ensure that transactions can still be processed smoothly?

2 Likes