Onchain Vision New Update

Gm #Tronics,
Onchain Vision app now supports tronlink :fire:
You can now connect your tronlink wallet to onchain vision app and transact with ease.

To those who are new to onchain vision app, this app is from one of our own @constantinpricope201 and he is a multiple Hackatron winner. Everyone needs this app especially those who find it difficult to rent energy before making transactions.

This app helps you to send and/swap tokens. It is a decentralized app and you just have to connect your wallet (trust wallet or tronlink wallet) and use it.

Why you should use Onchain Vision app?
This app is designed to estimate the energy needed for a transaction, get the available energy provider at the lowest rate and rent the energy for the transaction to save you from high transaction fees.

Also, this app scan through the various Dexes we have on tron and get you the one with best rates for your transactions.

What I am most excited about is the energy renting. Most newbies find it difficult to rent energy for their transactions ending up paying more transaction fees. Don’t worry, onchain vision app is here to solve these problems.

Now available on only Google play store :point_down:

Follow them on X: x.com

and Telegram: Telegram: Join Group Chat

You can also check some of their previous Hackatron submissions…

@Nweke-nature1.com @SimbadMarino @Youngyuppie @HODL @manfred_jr @Cornycoin69 @WindsOfChange92

7 Likes

Nice very smooth at my end and user friendly , kudos to the team

1 Like

I wasn’t really expecting anything short of innovation when it come to OnChain Vision, kudos!

2 Likes

This is nice but I will like to know how does it saved user’s money on transmission, and apart from the google play store which other way can one download this app

So excited for this integration from Onchain Vision. Kudos to the team :facepunch:

4 Likes

The top Boss always on point.
Thumbs up bigger man

1 Like