Hackathon 2022 S2 - Vote for your favorite projects here!

Funny :rofl:

Whoever has more friends on the forum will win the vote :dancing_men:

However, this is only part of the prize.

Most of the prize money will be determined by independent judges, I hope :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

18048 Rose Tayo
Wow/ This is amazing.

1 Like

Please support our project as well…

:point_right:@TruQoin - Crypto Mining

2 Likes

Yes, I agree , this is all new to me but I love it and this opened a new world to me and servicing others.:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Goodluck to all these amazing projects!

2 Likes

All my congratulations to all winners. Way to go TRON.

5 Likes

Interesting conclusion to the community vote. Can’t wait to see the official judgement on the 17th.

2 Likes

August 17th the voting results come out.So we hope for the best , may your horse win.Power to the community…Just a few more days till we get the results , I can hardly wait.

2 Likes

@Nano66419. Our project is legit and have an intrinsic value. I love this it’s because this is the one of a kind. Have no seen this before. Check it out and find it for yourself.

Something just changed in the defi category, what happened?

To all community members, please note that votes that are considered spam/duplicates will be removed as per the statement given out before. Hence, we have a waiting period for the Hackathon Forensic team to check the authenticity of votes. Some users created multiple accounts just to vote for themselves and these are pretty obvious on the backend as activities of the accounts are logged. The poll may change after duplicate/spam users are removed but it may not reflect the final Hackathon results yet as we need to take penalty points into consideration. The final results will be published on Winners Announcement Day.

Please stay tuned and thank you to all project teams and community members that voiced out for a fair Hackathon!

16 Likes

Hello admin. We are glad that such measures will be taken to prevent vote cheating.

And I have a question. Will these participants be disqualified?

hello. what happened?

Thank you for those informations :+1:

2 Likes

So tell me how are we a ponzi ? Please back your claims with proof clown , we are one of the best performing projects on tron currently.

So you made an anonymous account to just spit this bollocks ? What project did you enter with ?

1 Like

I would be glad to see who was involved in cheating votes. I will also be happy if violators are disqualified.

2 Likes

Go through the results. You’ll see.

1 Like

any hints? I have not realized some result changes

How is everyone doing? Not too nervous for tomorrow? :blush:

4 Likes