HackaTRON Season 4 winners announcement

Tomorrow, the judges will be disclosing the winners of the ongoing hackathon to our Tron DAO team https://twitter.com/trondao/status/1656737604241326084?s=19
and on 15th May, we the community will get to know who the winning projects are. Who is ready for this announcement?

13 Likes

This is the most anticipating news in this forum as of this week

3 Likes

That is great. Some will not get any prize in the community forum. But will be first in the judges pick.

So all hope is not lost. If you were not able to build a community around your project for this hackathon, u might be luck to be among the judges top picks.

Just hope and pray. All is well

4 Likes

We’re all eager for this announcement.

2 Likes

Esperando sorpresas de última hora.

2 Likes

This is something some new projects really don’t understand. To them, the community voting is the final stop but that’s not true. The judges vote are there to support projects building real life solution to problems. So, if they believe that they have built the best of the projects that add values to users experience, they should look forward to the judges vote and hope to win a spot in the ranking.

5 Likes

Indeed, we are super ready for the big news

You’re right bro, everyone has look forward for it and here it is. Just a few more days to the official announcement

We are in anticipation mood

1 Like

Who is ready for this??

4 Likes

Let’s goo
I can’t wait

3 Likes

I think am not only one, if not everyone :blush:

3 Likes

This will be fire. People are seriously waiting for this and i know project owners are currently not finding it easy at all. Everyone is waiting for something good.

4 Likes

Lols.

The tension is real,
The heartbeat is faster,
The pressure is on
The fams all waiting

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
It’s crazy mehn
I’m just wondering how the bots account will be removed

Guys, the days passed so quickly for you too ?
Or just for me :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to the discussion :clap::clap::clap:

Trust it’s helpful, and we can interact with it

2 Likes

Indeed, all tronics and friends of the Tron family have their eyes on the look, to see the projects that will make it in this all important HackaTRON. And for the project owners, I can say that they must be nervous like never before except few that are masters in the game :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes bro, everyone is waiting for the announcement, to know which projects we are to hold accountable for what they promised to deliver with their project

1 Like