Happy Independence, Nigeria!

Tronics in the forum today, we celebrate the 63rd anniversary of Nigeria’s independence from British rule.

Nigeria is a blessed country with a rich culture and a vibrant people. We are home to some of the most innovative and entrepreneurial minds in the world not forgetting crypto Guru and tech developers, Tron whales.

On this Independence Day, let us celebrate our diversity and our unity. Let us celebrate our culture and our heritage. Let us celebrate our progress and our potential.
Happy Independence Day, Nigeria!

Tron DAO

Happy New Month of October!
Dear Tron Community,I wish this month brings you all the best, both personally and professionally.

Special opportunity to thank our project owners, Tron admin, and members for their continued support and dedication to the Tron community.

I am excited to see what the future holds for Tron, and I look forward to working with all of you to make our community even stronger.

12 Likes

Happy Independence Day Nigeria :nigeria:

4 Likes

Oh today is your Independence day wow :clap::clap::clap:
Happy happy independence day to all Nigerians here :heart_eyes:

I love you guys, I have my best friends in Crypto-Africa from Nigeria. Whether it’s fake or genuine love :grin: from them, I still love them back. But I know some genuinely love them. Thanks for making me who I am today. Love you all especially @Nwekenature1 @Gordian

And Happy new month to all tronics
The love is deep

But please how old is Nigeria after Independence?

5 Likes

Happy Independence Day my Nigerian friends! Glad to have you here and hope you will be more and more in forum Trondao :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank for the best Wishes. All the best brother from another land.
Crypto United us, From crypto I could tell that a friend from GHANA @Prince-Onscolo

About the fake love or genuine love no one can tell, but maybe with time…
Even Rugpull can be done irrespective of fake or genuine love.

I know not all of Nigerian are fake in this Crypto space, I know of some that doing legit ways.

Together we sTRONger
Cheers

6 Likes
2 Likes

hahaha as for the fake or genuine love, edey everywhere…even my own people Chai

2 Likes

Very good you know, it’s everywhere.
Every Nation has them

2 Likes

What are you celebrating, get ready for my punch :facepunch: that will take you to coma :joy:

Me celebrate? When and how?
Please don’t punch me this day o before you allow Nigeria happen to us o
Lols

1 Like

Happy independence to Nigeria but slots going on

Happy belated independence day. Nigerians are serious risk takers and that is what i love about them. No wonder all my genuine and serious friends are all Nigerians.

Actually Nigerians are the ones that introduced me to network marketing and cryptocurrency.

2 Likes

Thank you Brother, thanks for this kind words about Nigerian, we still have the good ones,
We industrious if we want to be.
God bless

2 Likes

You guys are blessed and very brave. Just that sometimes a small portion of you want to use it for bad :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I know about this, even me I’m aware of this.
BUT LIKE MY FATHER WOULD SAY,… EVERY COUNTRY HAS THEM

2 Likes

HAhahah :rofl::rofl::rofl: very true

1 Like