Happy New Month 😍

Gm Gm from :ghana: :earth_africa:

It’s a new month, happy new month #tronics.
Last month was a bit slow,let’s put more fire in the forum this Month. I believe most of us are happy because we have seen the bulls coming :heart_eyes:.

Hodl your crypto, soon we will all win. Please tell your friends about the ongoing Hackatron. Submission ongoing. This is the time.

Have a wonderful Month.
It’s Ghana Month

Happy independence in advance to my fellow Ghanaians. Bless up

9 Likes

Happy New Month Grindings. All the best to all.
Last month seems to be longer than before. Lols.
Happy independence to Ghanaian in advance.
Expect me soon in Ghana,. Africa tour soon.

3 Likes

Oh nice, I will go with you when returning lol.
Thank you bro

3 Likes

In all holdings, please if Hunger sets in, please my fellows you can dehold some.

Oh my Africa tour/ Tron shilling… virtual and we can return anytime.
You welcome Buddy

2 Likes

I hear you boss. all the best

3 Likes

Happy new month everyone. Happy new month to the people of Ghana. Sir please where is the bull run taking us too?

2 Likes

thank you. hehehehe only God knows but I think this is just comedies. The main show will come lol

2 Likes

Happy new month to all
Please when is Ghana Independence?

6th March please. Where are you from?

This will be my first bull run. So I will follow and experience this run. God will lead us well. Another thing millions will be made by some people

2 Likes

Sure sure we hope for the best

2 Likes

Happy new month Fam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wave:
Hodl hodl until your portfolio turn to dust :joy:

1 Like

Happy new month and happy independence day in advance come March 6 to my black brothers/sisters. As the adage goes by my mentor @Nana66419 :
“Sɛ wobɛyɛ no nni adeɛ a, na w’ani nkɔ.”

Ghana is home to my next tribe and a place after my heart, once the bullrun hits perfectly, I’m taking a chieftaincy from the King himself and be decorated in gold, Lion skin and kente afterwards. :ghana:

2 Likes

hehehe we hear, thank you

1 Like

I am coming from Cameroon and never travel to Ghana.

1 Like

oh nice, hope Cameroon is cool.

How is crypto in Cameroon, talking about crypto adoption

Cameroon people are still not used to crypto financial system not knowing it is a good way to transfer coins, people like momo and community banks, even the people overseas send money through Western Union and money Gram at very very high rates, so I find crypto good when my cousin overseas introduced me to it and use it to send me money, crypto is still very new here and how people use it is very low

4 Likes

Welcome dear. Good we meeting here in tron and cryptocurrency where there is no border limits

2 Likes

From what you mean your country Cameroon need more of that crypto awareness so that more me more people will get to know me embrace it. Your cousin did a very good thing to introduce you to crypto. The same way I didn’t know cryptocurrency alone I was introduced by a friend

1 Like

Happy New month my bro from Ghana