#Tron Africa 🌍 Time to Shine

Hello #tronics in Africa, this is the time to come together and promote #tron everywhere we go :fire:

#Tron team have come together to give us something we can wear to promote #tron.

These shirts were printed in Ghana, I will check shipping cost when shipping to Nigeria and see if I can get you some of the shirts or get a good printing house in Nigeria to print some for us.
Big thanks to @StevenTRON @HunterTRON Augustine and all the TronDao team :heart:

#Tronics Africa @Nana66419 @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie @kaarasamuel9 @manfred_jr and all

Get ready to wear #Tron

27 Likes

This is Lovely.
Trust me I will flex it where ever I go.

It best time we do it together from Africa

8 Likes

Thank you
W
I’m happy about this.
Now me from Nigeria will
Help to hype Tron from Africa

7 Likes

Mehn this is freaking cool :sunglasses:, I love this :heart:
I can’t wait to rock mine :fire:

7 Likes

Excited for the future of Tron and most importantly Tron Africa, seeing the rising inflation in W/Africa and the surge in Crypto adoption, Fintech and stable coins as opposed to tradfi, fiat and bank transfers, I can but say we’re all early. Kudos to @Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian and everyone else for flying the flag high and representing, nice initiative. #Tronics

9 Likes

Kudos to you as well :handshake:

2 Likes

This is so cool I’ll glady rock this
There is a good printing house here in Nigeria.

Just send the soft copy of the design and the handle the rest.

7 Likes

This is so amazing :clap:
It’s time we push for widespread Tron awareness across Africa and this is a right way to begin it. Kudos to the TronDAO team for supporting this initiative

10 Likes

let’s chat on twitter or telegram bro @onscoloadjei

3 Likes

They look very nice, sorry for being away for sometime. People are dying these days too much. The funerals never dey end. But we keep grinding.

How do i get mine @Prince-Onscolo

Oh again I thought you are busy because of the exams your students are writing.

Can I send them to Effiduasi station in Kumasi then you go for it at Effiduase town station

1 Like

Thanks bro. I have received mine. Your contribution to the community is enormous. We’re gearing up for season 5.

2 Likes

great, thank you too for your support

Congratulations buddy.
Please do well to bless us
With some TRON OUTREACH JPEGS.

all the best Buddy

Another way is by vehicles, that is coming to agreement with the owners of those vehicles that travel from country to another,to me I think that’s the fastest way to spread Tron round African.

2 Likes

Branding vehicles? That’s another good suggestion

2 Likes

Any update of getting those Tshirts to Nigerians?

2 Likes

still on it. Not easy

sending from Ghana is not an option. Wanted to print it in Nigeria and one of you will distribute like i am doing in Ghana. One of my sources in Nigeria is saying 1 shirt is $10 aside printing and I dont know the type of shirt. I wish we could get the same shirt as sample i posted

5 Likes

Soon… we will have it

1 Like

you say soon hahahaha, who told you? lol sure we are still finding the best way

1 Like