#Tron Africa ๐ŸŒ Time to Shine

Based on Believe
We wil all get them soon

2 Likes

make your guy send sample give me. someone sent some shirts to me but I dont like it

2 Likes

Okay.
I understand, some t-shirts quality can be something to dislike.

Let me get back to you

3 Likes

Need some shirts like these, it makes the printing nice.

You guys donโ€™t like going shopping right ? Lol @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com

1 Like

Okay bro! Sending things into Nigeria has not been that easy recently and itโ€™s good that you get someone that can have it printed here in Nigeria as that will cost lesser. The one charging $10 per shirt aside from printing may want to use a TShirt specifically signed by Cristiano Ronaldo :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Okay bro! Looking forward to the โ€œsoonโ€ :grinning:

1 Like

Hahahaha yeah too much, I know we have some which cost more than that but the tshirts they use cost less than that

2 Likes

From Nigeria?
I would like to be in contact with them to know where they are looking forward to getting those shirts from. I may have some recommendations for them on where to get it more cheaper and in good quality

4 Likes

feel free to dm on telegram

1 Like

Yes bro, there are shirts that cost much much higher than $10 but at this stage, we shouldnโ€™t look at those ones because we are just starting started. There are ones of good qualities with lesser prices that we should go for. Then at advanced level, we may go for the ones that cost $100 or more per one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

hahaha yeah I have seen new sample and its ok, i will push it to your dm

1 Like

Going to shopping involves heavy wallet, why then can a local man like me will be going to shopping ? :joy:

I think cheif @Youngyuppie Can handle it, please were is your location?

1 Like

hahaha not true, sometimes I do that with my little wallet

1 Like

Letโ€™s start our own group
Discuss tron

We hope to see Justin and the team in Africa soon :pray:

6 Likes

I see you have little wallet and big wallet reservoir,โ€ฆ open confession :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice move am landing right away

2 Likes

Abia and I have been in touch with both @Prince-Onscolo and @Gordian

2 Likes

Very good.
We can handle this
Very well

4 Likes