Helpful Links for Developers

Thanks for the informations.

1 Like

This is very creative… Nice one👍

See this one what do you know​:mask::blush::blush:

Valuable link provided thank u​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much for putting all this important information together in one place for east reference. Looking to build my first dApp soon. :+1:

3 Likes

We’re group of students from Boston. We’re trying to address the real-world problem.

Winning is Hard, Being Imposter is Easy.

It’s easy to pretend to be an imposter than go through struggles and achieve results. Often faking provides an undeserved advantage over genuine work. Organizations occasionally struggle to issue certificates or tickets for events they host. But since there are no authentication requirements and these certificates or tickets are not produced as NFT, they are simply faked. This program is a working prototype for an NFT-compatible certificate generator and validator built with TRON.

This specific use case is to validate the certificates to the participants, and winners at Tron x EasyA Hackathon. That’s not it, we built the system in such a way that after winning hackathons or competitions all the eligible participant’s prize money would be delivered to the recipients’ Tron Wallet. This would create a unique TxID that would be enclosed on the digital certificate which is hosted at the IPFS/BTFS, a decentralized storage system.

The digitally verified certificate is provided along with the NFT minted along on the ERC-721 which is TRC-721 compatible

Tronify

Please consider voting us

Here’s an example in an Ideal world we verified Sam Bankman :office_worker:t3: :chart_with_downwards_trend: as a legit participant in the Hackathon verified on ‘Tron Blockchain’

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. It’s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and it’s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it.

7 Likes

So nice of you to share this. Thanks alot mate.

3 Likes

What can I say if not
Niceeeeee one😉

3 Likes

Thank you for the information shared is very helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks for the links, interesting

2 Likes

Hola, contenido muy interesante, gracias.

1 Like

I think it’s worth adding Remix IDE under dev tools as well. Everyone has their preferences.

1 Like

very useful for beginners :blush:

2 Likes

Hello @trondao the faucet is currently not working for Shasta testnet the twitter bot doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Have you tried the telegram bot on Tron official dev group?

6 Likes

Add Tronweb homepage and tronbox homepage, together with Tronwallet Adapter

1 Like

Thanks for the links …theyd he helpful

3 Likes

Useful information. Thanks

3 Likes

Indeed, there are resources that beginner amateurs or professionals can benefit from. Many thanks to Tron for sharing this with us.
I wonder if the links are up to date, has anyone tested it??

2 Likes

really appreciate tron links

2 Likes