Helpful Links for Developers

We have already launched. You can enter and buy energy before deploying the contract or interacting with the contract. tronsave[.]io
3rd prize of Hackathon S4 <3

1 Like

oh OK nice I will check it out

2 Likes

Thanks for the links!
Is there somewhere a current Ecosystem map ?
I just found outdated versions (newest one created 2 years ago). If there is none I will create an updated one on the weekend.

1 Like

We are trying to keep this TRON Ecosystem | TRONDAO updated as projects keep building or going defunct on TRON.

3 Likes

@EMerchant @WindsOfChange92 @TronNinjas @Stian devs kindly help

2 Likes

Hi all. I don’t know if this is the right place for my question, but I would like to know where I can find the chain ID for the BTT test network?

It’s really amazing how well you categorize these links
Everything is very easy to reach. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for this valuable links

2 Likes

i was checking zkwrapper.io and his docs and api, but can i get more info about cos we want build a wrapped token for PRCY on Tron too, using zk snarks and build this pair in our DEX (https://privacydex.io/).

I was checking some links from tip135 about implementation but they were removed

2 Likes

Reach out to @adeel he should be able to help you out.

2 Likes

Using google :smiley:

Here bottom left of the page

1 Like

These links at a single place are really helpful and useful for those who are new to tron :+1:

2 Likes

Very useful topic!! Great job!!

Definitely very helpful, thankyou :slight_smile: .

Had the same doubt, thankyou for clearing!

1 Like

thanks for sharing with links to the groups in social media!

BTTC & TRON network will be much better in the near future. It looks like many more developers will come and join the links here and get involved in the development process. Until then, everyone’d have good and pleasant days.

1 Like

thank you

Wishing you same

WoW perfect summary! Thanks guys

Yeep very useful! Thanks